OffshoreWebspace.net - CloudLinux, 5GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2.95 p/m (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clear business guys:
Suspension Reason

Disk Space Usage:
39336MB / UnlimitedMB ()

Bandwidth usage:
7818MB / UnlimitedMB ()

This was the plan offered to me - unlimited. Where's "unlimited"? They supended my account and offered to buy VPS... Btw. I paid till 20th April 2014, for a year. Anyway... You guys may choose to use them or not, I lost my money for nothing

Last edited:
what of this means ...last 2 day ago my capanel acount not open and then today i go to my acount and chek my support ticket but my acount is not open ...and see this msg.. what u means of this dear ..plz open my acount .mdaniyalkhan48@yahoo.com

Down for Maintenance

OW is closing, there are still to many people charging back there money after abusing our services. We will try to keep our hosting online for 1 month from now. Suggest you all look for a different hosting provider. To the honest paying clients we are really sorry. If you have any additional questions please mail me at: garryv@offshorewebspace.net

emergency!!!

Hi!
This is serious business!
I lost my server. All my datas. And everything that make me live. And i have no way to contact anybody from offshorewebspace.
If you read this, please contact me slade991@hotmail.com
That's fucking serious. I have to eat and pay a rent!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back