Status
Not open for further replies.
Got alertpay payment but paypal payment still pending

eR052.jpg

When u requested for alertpay and paypal?

Anyone notice a big decrease of sells ?
Me and my friend have both accounts at netload and we were selling about 5-7 accounts daily each. Now the last week we sell 0-1 accounts daily earch. Thats not normall.
And yes, we´ve got a big site with huge traffic. We are also uploading to extabit but sales there didnt decrease ...

Me and my friend have both accounts at netload and we were selling about 5-7 accounts daily each. Now the last week we sell 0-1 accounts daily earch. Thats not normall.
And yes, we´ve got a big site with huge traffic. We are also uploading to extabit but sales there didnt decrease ...

same here.

Everything Working Fine.
Just Got 2 Sales Last Week But From Past 5 Days, I Have Been Getting Regular Sales.

Actually I Didn't Upload Anything Since last 1 Week.

Don't Know Why This Happens.

I got Sales as usually, but I noticed if I post mirrors, the sales decrese. If I use only netload sales are good once again.
No one are paying like Netload, And they are paying me , so now I am only using Netload. I keep mirrors for emergency only, but never public. B-)

yes....
the last 2 days I didn't have any sale :(

The last 3 days I got sales, before that 4 days 0. Average for the month 2 for day, I only upload 1 or 2 files a day so I think is ok...

Last edited:
I got Sales as usually, but I noticed if i post mirrors, the sales decrese. If I use only netload sales are good once again.
No one are paying like Netload, And they are paying me , so now I am only using Netload. I keep mirrors for emergency only, but never public. B-)

i have the same experience.
when i posted netload and the other mirror, i got 1 or 3 sales from netload.
when i remove that mirror, i got 10+ sales for some period.

so i was sticking to netload for over one month,and the result is quite good.

PPD plan is dying, so we are having PPS world, and since we are doing PPS

we choose the most reliable on PPS counting and payment.

at least for me, sales from netload, and payment from netoad have been the most reliable so far.

i suggest some newbies forget about neltoad, don't try...because they beg for premium in order to use FTP? this is so funny.. why netload should give they free premium??? netload support looks like they are pepople who will give you free premium??? lol

what a shame...

like i said..read before they try, and don't try if they can't afford a NL premium account first. in this world, no invest, no money in return.

some smart ass thought they are not investing any money,lol,
but they invest time,time could be money as well.
and they invest effort too.

this thread has become a Netload discussion thread since months.
so i still see someone trying to get his words heard by NL-Mike, so funny

it's all about payment comfirmation and upload issue comfirmation in this thread, most importantly it's about payment comfirmation.

I got my third PP payment today
been 30 days to the day each time

My sales have also dropped (was 2-3 a day then sudenly 1 every 2-3 days)
someone was saying that they only give good free member speeds to 2-3 countries
if that is true and a recent change it could account for it

Zoom
there are a lot of Red/fails but 90% of them are still 100% so the file arrives just the tracking to tell Zoom it has is a bit glitchy

@ amartin99

i heard Indian, UK people, and Canada people get 200 KB/s free speed from NL, don't know if it's true.

sometimes you get fast server, sometimes you get slow server.
what i do is cancel those files that are having slow speed (less than 5MB/s and also not stable speed) and reupload them.

sometimes some files get 20MB/s but when it comes to 100% , link generating period, it could fail easily.

i know ftp is stable , at least files can be uploaded with guarantee, but the fastest speed i can get for one file is 2MB/s. so i would rather try zoom to get 20 MB/s

i usually upload 2 or 3 files if i am getting 10+ MB/s each file, this way , the chances for files to be uploaded as soon as possible just increase.

uploading 10+ files or 100 files to netload with zoom upload is just awful, unless you get a server that is in the same network with netload.

anyone knows what network netload is using and which RDP provider that you can suggest in order to get LAN speed to netload?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back