Official Filefat.com Launch: Triple Payment Plan. Get Paid, 20%PPD + 50%PPS + 50%Rebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
IP counts

@bitis It is per file. It is an anti-fraud system to stop abuse.
I would recommend you contact the IT support team on the main page, for more clarification, if you have any doubts.
free users 1GB every 3 days
Registered (free) every 2gb 3 days
Premium 20GB every 3 days
Thanks.

@Don
We will have Webmoney soon. :-)

Last edited:
free users download 1GB/3 days = download 300MB/day
Registered (free) download 2gb/3 days =download 650MB/day
Premium download 20GB/3 days =download 6.5GB/day

you make me remember premium of rapidshare ,with 5GB/day :)):D

i talk about 2 main group we can get money from them those are free user and register user and i get the Group A the group high rate for example

now maximum file download for free user is 400MB but you limit free user download 300MB/day, with size 251-400MB =26usd/1000 download =26/1000=0.026usd/download ,it mean we can only earn 0.026usd/day = 2.6 US cent from a free user/a day
with Registerd user download 650MB/day Group A =0.026+0.016= 0.042usd/day=4.2 US cent we can only earn from a register user/a day even lower 10x than 0.4usd/day=40 US cent you said on your site

filefat.jpg

Last edited:
Bitis

Lol, actually, you got your figures wrong, mate, Please read what I wrote again. We do not do not restrict how much each user can download a day so your calculations are not particularly accurate.
A free user can chose to download his whole allocation within an hour he wants or spread it over 3 days same with premium who can download all his allocation as he wants.

you talk totally for 3 day,in 3 days they can download anytime they like with the MB or GB they permit to download ,i split for a day to easy counting and understanding.it's not different
your plan is good to force downloader buy your premium account ,but the limit download for downloader for a day or 3 days it's mean limit money for uploader can earn for a day too ,uploader never upload just 1GB they always upload more ,and they don't want earn just 4US cent/day for a free user :)):D

Dear Partners,

We are aware of the problems you are having with uploading and downloading on the site.

I would like to assure you all, we have our IT team working around the clock updating our servers to ensure smooth traffic flow.

We are experiencing these problems, as a result of huge traffic flow to our servers. We will keep you updated once the issues are resolved.

We are currently testing FTP and coding rapid leech.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi..

Hearty wishes for your filehost.. wishing it all the best of luck.. Your options are simply amazing..

Can U explain about the " 5-Star membership plan for Super Affiliates."

Regards

Justvj4u

IMPROVED INFRASTRUCTURE

We are improving infrastructure. You can find out that Upload and Download speed, have improved greatly.:)

FTP should be up and running in a few days.

@ ^.^! & NightMare : Our referral program is 5%.
The 80% is, per sale for affiliates. Wording has been changed to avert any confusion.
Thanks.

Proof of Payment

Today I've requested my first payment.Now I wait to see if this site is serious and in one week I've receive my money.

Today I've requested my first payment.Now I wait to see if this site is serious and in one week I've receive my money.

Hello. Thanks FileFat for the first payment. Today I've received 20$, with an additional Fee Amount of 1.08$ .This is not good , but I hope in the future it will be get out from payment. This is the Proof:

fileflat.jpg

Last edited:
I have not received it, or wait 7 days.

Hello. Thanks FileFat for the first payment. Today I've received 20$, with an additional Fee Amount of 1.08$ .This is not good , but I hope in the future it will be get out from payment. This is the Proof:

fileflat.jpg

I have not received it, or wait 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back