Official Filefat.com Launch: Triple Payment Plan. Get Paid, 20%PPD + 50%PPS + 50%Rebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about that folks we had an intrusion into our system, it a silly prank by someone. We are fixing the security issues.

Anyways let me set the record straight, we do not delete funds if your file was deleted due to DMCA.
Regarding IP count, yes we do restrict same IP downloads and we have said on our official tread.

We are doing the best to provide the best affiliate program online but guess some people don’t have better things to do than to disrupt other people’s business.

Good U canceled this decision
But ,
I Think U Should Be More Patient concerning any new decisions
As this may be very harmful
The filehost is just a reputation
For example
x7.to
now pays for some affliates
but before that it was scam
so what ever they do , they will not be trusted again
From the beginning U can lower your rates
But don't offer high rates to attract uploaders and then cheat them
by taking their money that they earn according your rules
So Plz Be more patient

Hope I am Not rude

Hi folks,

I am aware you've all received emails, firstly let me apologies for it, we had an intrusion and are the moment fixing the security breach.
We have a very good idea who did it, guess they see us as a threat. Why any company would see us as a threat is rather funny because we are new and cannot possibly pose a threat to any other file hosting company.
Anyways, it's egg on our faces as we should have resolved security issues, before going live. Learned our lesson there, really sorry about this folks, to say we are embarrassed is an understatement.
Here’s setting the record straight:

1. We do not delete funds if your file was deleted due to DMCA.
2. Regarding IP count, yes we do restrict same IP downloads and we have said that on our official tread.

We are currently working on the security breach and would keep you posted.

Thanks.

Last edited:
@ Valentine: FTP will be out soon, will keep you posted once it is ready. Cheers.
@ Nocry1515 :We are in the process of setting up a business account with webmoney and will update yo, once sorted.
@ Perl: Will speak to management about it. Will keep you posted. Cheers.

hello members of FileFat, I would like to make you all aware of what this site is planning for the future. We have made some major changes.

We would like to make you aware of two settings we have with our affiliate program.

As we have said we do count multiple downloads from the same IP over a 24 hour period, this will remain but the earnings from a singular IP address will be limited to $0.40/24 hours.

another mail
I would like to clear some things up, we have now changed the setting that makes it so that your money is removed if we delete a file of yours, because we were exposed by the "hacker" - we are keeping the $0.4/day rule though
it's funny,it's the same count 1 ip for 24h :)):D

@ comebacktome: Working on it, will keep you posted.
@ zer(0): We are working on it. We seem to have issues with Filesonic. PM your location, to detemine issue, please.
@ bitis & djkelaj: I am aware by now you have realised we had a security breach. We are have putting in place some security measures and we have our IT team working around the clock to forestall such an event, occurring in the near future. As I stated earlier:
1. We do not delete funds if your file was deleted due to DMCA.
2. Regarding IP count, yes we do restrict same IP downloads and we have said that on our official tread.

Filefat is here to stay and I can assure our partners, there is nothing to worry about. We are working around the clock to secure our service, FTP should be out soon and watch out soon.:-)
Your constructive feedbacks are always welcomed on board. Please feel free to email your private suggestions to my inbox.

Let's work together to make Filefat, a success. :-)

2. Regarding IP count, yes we do restrict same IP downloads and we have said that on our official tread

with uploader: it mean 1 ip for 24h ,if a person download 4 different files in a day you just count 1 file ,is it right ? :)):D if it is right,it will be the same with easy share now :D

with downloader : they just can download 4Gb or 5GB a day ,is it right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back