Official Filefat.com Launch: Triple Payment Plan. Get Paid, 20%PPD + 50%PPS + 50%Rebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plz
400 MB For free Users is not enough
I Know U wanna spread & Sell Premium
But U can do it for bigger files
Like 1000 +
people really love 1 GB Links

kusura bakmayın ingilizcem yok sanırırım benim söylemek istediğimi söylemiş o yüzden kopyala yapıştır yaptım...

Oh nice affiliation plans. If you continue them, keep good support, get a professional layout & theme and get better servers , you've got a bright future here. But looking at the current theme, i suspect you wont last long.

@ lifetalk – taken on board, actually we are building a be-spoke system with a different design. Thanks a lot mate, appreciate the feedback. Regarding limits, users see this when they login to their account, yes there are limits 20GB every 3 days for premium users. We should be increasing that once we get delivery of new servers in a few days.

@ snowmanrene - lol, I hear you mate. Actually this is the first forum we have been told the design is crappy but fact that a lot you guys are saying so means we must do something about it. Cheers mate

@ sergio090588 – FTP is on its way, almost finished coding it and will need to test it. Please give us a couple of weeks. FYI also working on rapidleech

@ wave8x– not sure what you mean by “hardâ€

@ dorukhan – this is something we are already working on, however we still do not know if coding will work but we do know it’s a feature we should have considering the amount of hosts not listed.

@ Bartlby – Yes, we have removed it because as a UK Limited Company webmoney requires us to post company docs to them in Russia. So in order not have people waiting for payment through webmoney, we thought it best to remove webmoney until our business account is opened with webmoney. Hope we did not inconvenience you

@ Doctor007 – FS is 400mb. However we hear you, we may change this in the near future.

@ CyberAff– Thanks a lot mate, really appreciated. You can register for Plan C, its free. However we have special rates for users who are good at selling premiums, if you are PM me and we can work out a deal suited to you.

@ Weed– you can request payout at $20, it depends on the program you choose.

@ trturkuaz – please see reply to doctor 007 above :).

@ shufol– Thanks man, appreciated.

@ Webestrian– We intend to be around for a very long time, but I understand your scepticism, that is why we has sceptics to try us by mirroring their files if they want. The bulk of our income actually comes from the businesses we store files for so our public hosting service is not something we depend as per revenue generation….yet. We are investing heavily, within the next week we will be installing more servers in NA and Europe.

@ tonny159 – actually we have one of the fasted d/w speeds for free users, it may be due to where you are. at the moment we have servers in the UK, US and Austria. Having said that, we will take a look to see if others are experiencing the same problem. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:
@ ernestger: we are looking into it and will keep you posted. Thanks.

@ Litounettecheri: Please explain further, when you say, it is not official. Thanks.

@ Trturkuaz - Thanks. Currently, the system is set at 400mb. Looking at ways of making it flexible for partners. Will keep you posted.

@ Doctor007 - Thanks mate, FTP support should be around shortly. Cheers for all your support. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back