[Official] DDL0.com Whitelisting & Re-Rating (Apply Here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really bad to see when I lost my submissions & rating on ddl0 as my previous rating was 3*. Now its worst to see when my submissons are still in queue for the last few days :'(

http://ddl0.com/site/warezdll.net

How much time would it take to again be a 3* site. As, now I would have gone for 4*. Hurting....!!

To everyone who has removed the DDL0.com backlink and is still submitting, you have 2 days to add it again before being blacklisted and your submissions being deleted (irreversible).

@others, your requests will be dealt with shortly :)

My website amazingtv.info is blacklisted and please giv my old rating of *5 back.

To everyone who has removed the DDL0.com backlink and is still submitting, you have 2 days to add it again before being blacklisted and your submissions being deleted (irreversible).

@others, your requests will be dealt with shortly :)

Thats unfair... I rmight have removed your back link only coz your site was down for a long time.

All submission my amazingtv.info is deleted (nearly 2000 Submissions)

You are little unreasonable.

And FYI Where are the backlinks of ddl0.. All pics are removed by tinypic update your page with new back links.

My website amazingtv.info is blacklisted and please giv my old rating of *5 back.

^ According to our records, your site has not reached a rating higher than 2*.

Don't try to be smart, we have a full record of every whitelisted site.

Thats unfair... we rmight have remobed your back link only ncoz your site was dwon for a long time.

All submission my amazingtv.info is deleted (nearly 2000 Submissions)

You are little being unreasonable.
We have been back for almost 2 weeks, thats more than enough time for webmasters to re-add our link.

Whats unreasonable is webmasters submitting to us and getting traffic without our backlink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back