Not open for further replies.

noworryhosting

One of our peering partners had a software issue which he did not
announce, so no one new where to look for possible problems. This
morning the issue was solved.

Thank you, No Worry Hosting

38 comments
LOL, it's getting more funny now

You bought noworryhosting.com and you have redirected new domain to piratehost.net and at piratehost.net we can see Welcome to No Worry Hosting.

Are you drunk ?

LOL, it's getting more funny now

You bought noworryhosting.com and you have redirected new domain to piratehost.net and at piratehost.net we can see Welcome to No Worry Hosting.

Are you drunk ?

Are you really 1337, i bet your a skiddy trying to advertise and get another host a bad rep dont talk shit about people trying to run a good buisness

Noworryhosting.com is moving servers that is why for now piratehost.net is still up. The downtime is to our terrible data center. We are getting all these issues fixed as soon and we move.

No worry hosting. all i am asking the same support time as previous owner ... at least give specific hours to be on. so we can get help.

OK first off I have been supplying support so I do not know who your trying to reach. If you need to get a hold of me on msn: support@hostingunderadollar.com or email: support@piratehost.net. For the ones telling me they are emailing me I am not getting it so check who you are sending it to. Also when my server goes down I still receive emails. So if I did not answer any of your questions try to contact support before you complain. Thank you.

noworryhosting I have my sites at your server and I want the best to be protected from DDoS attacks, you can install the script as soon as possible, it is really good script :)

its DDos mitagation, not migration and if you get railed again like yesterday that shity script aint gona help (my friend got hit by 14 bots and it went down with that shitty script)

the server is down again :(

Lated edit: i try to access my website with a proxy IP and the website is loading, I think that the DDoS protection script has banned me from my own websites ...LOL

Can you please unban me? or do something so I can access my own websites :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back