No Worry Hosting | Downtime explained!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the server is down again :(

Lated edit: i try to access my website with a proxy IP and the website is loading, I think that the DDoS protection script has banned me from my own websites ...LOL

Can you please unban me? or do something so I can access my own websites :)
what if you are the DDos attacker??

BTW: no worry hosting... I have a site at your host.
I got a 100mbit/s connection VPS. can i help with somthing?

what if you are the DDos attacker??

BTW: no worry hosting... I have a site at your host.
I got a 100mbit/s connection VPS. can i help with somthing?

I am not the attacker, I was working yesterday on one of my website ( djwarez.org ) and suddenly my site has crashed, it was under DDoS attack :(

PS: I had fixed the problem, I had change my ip :) , but I want to know why I was banned?

Tomorrow I am moving to a good romanian host, they allow warez linking and have good DDoS protection, also they are located in Romania capital city, Bucharest.

You can ban me for saying this a hundred times but don't go for newer hosting companies,I've seen more than 10 die.
Unless you know that they will stay alive for sure,stay away!

noworryhosting.... you dont answer support tickets.. and "piratehost" the member recommended to stop hosting at your company.
I already paid for 4 months. ( 1 month before these damn bad things) .. i demand money back for 2 months.. Thanks.

There is only one thing will stop me from not staying with you. talk with me at msn.

I'm going to have to agree with Tippy on this one. I may have messed up before (You've all seen greeny's post) But never would I have been so stupid to paste the entire output of /etc/shadow over AIM to someone, this is beyond reckless. I made a huge mistake handing control over to Jake who's proven him self incompetent. Take my word for it, do NOT buy from him. He doesn't even have enough money to keep the server a float, why would you trust him to continue hosting? I know he has absolutely no money, he's been begging me for about $100 that was sent to the dedicated server provider, which I've tried getting refunded, but it isn't going to happen. DON'T BUY. GET-OUT-NOW.

I'm going to have to agree with Tippy on this one. I may have messed up before (You've all seen greeny's post) But never would I have been so stupid to paste the entire output of /etc/shadow over AIM to someone, this is beyond reckless. I made a huge mistake handing control over to Jake who's proven him self incompetent. Take my word for it, do NOT buy from him. He doesn't even have enough money to keep the server a float, why would you trust him to continue hosting? I know he has absolutely no money, he's been begging me for about $100 that was sent to the dedicated server provider, which I've tried getting refunded, but it isn't going to happen. DON'T BUY. GET-OUT-NOW.

Your a good friend arnt ya? And its Tippie not Tippy. If you knew he could not offerd the servers why did you give him the host company in the first place, you should have kept it.

Your hijacking the thread XD If you need to find a good host just post in hosting discussions that you need host something like Echo Needs a good host!

Tippie* Sorry. I had absolutely no idea what he could afford, I only found this part out later. He actually sent me money, so I figured he had what it took. Now he's been begging me for money. I wouldn't have handed it off to him if I knew this. If I had known, I would've just did a client-only sale to the hosters on this forum. And, Echo, there's many great hosting companies all of this forum, I believe you will be able to find what you're looking for. I do know this for sure. As of right now, the server will be going down on the 11th of November, which is in 6 days. I hope you guys get a backup. Jake is running the company straight into the ditch.

Tippie* Sorry. I had absolutely no idea what he could afford, I only found this part out later. He actually sent me money, so I figured he had what it took. Now he's been begging me for money. I wouldn't have handed it off to him if I knew this. If I had known, I would've just did a client-only sale to the hosters on this forum. And, Echo, there's many great hosting companies all of this forum, I believe you will be able to find what you're looking for. I do know this for sure. As of right now, the server will be going down on the 11th of November, which is in 6 days. I hope you guys get a backup. Jake is running the company straight into the ditch.

Well thanks for letting your X Clients know, and its a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back