Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have just signed up for quarterly account with you. is One month FREE offer still valid. ? I have also raised a support ticket on this subject. server is great so far. moved from santrex. I have still hosting account for one year with them.. but santrex really sucks. Santrex has Extreme downtime. one second the site is loading , the next second it is not. I am sure your hosting is better.

Yep, i added one free month for you. Thanks for your order! :D

Thanks. so far so good. If it remains stable as it is now , you will definitely grow as a host.( myself being your permanent customer. Its such a relief to have left Santrex. ( though i have paid them for one year in advance ).

hosting is really works great and fast. =) Support is very good and help you if need. :)

bought hosting with these guys a week ago, no issues so far and good and polite support, its worth the money

I've been using OffshoreGod for like 2 weeks, haven't had a bit of a problem, I'm really satisfied!

Thanks guys for your comments :D Server been good and clients sites are perfect for me, we had some difficult sites but i gave them a go so server is good for everyone.

Hey you could tell the limit of "Add-on" domains for each package, I was thinking about transfer my other websites, but I'm not sure how many domains you guys allow, is not parked, is add-on.

I have added promo code now, any shared plan ordered monthly gets recurring 20% off. This is only for next 4 people who uses it. Promo ends at 18/10 2009.
Use this code: 20off

Hmmmm... one thing still, looks like people still thinks i am reseller and that is not true. I am paying my ass off with server costs. Been at own server about two months and all going great :D

I have added 2GB of space more to every shared plan! Prices stays same. 8-)

Mr. Beest, you provide a satisfactory service.

But don't lie to people. I bought the 2GB package last week for US$1.99.

Now that you added 2GB the price went up to US$2.99 .... So prices are not the same ...

Is Reseller offshore hosting back soon?

Mr. Beest, you provide a satisfactory service.

But don't lie to people. I bought the 2GB package last week for US$1.99.

Now that you added 2GB the price went up to US$2.99 ....

I dont lie, if you bought plan when price was 1.99$ it still is that and you have 4gb of space now. Your price stays same. Price is $2.99 for new customers

Time for a Review

It has been a week that i shifted from Santrex to Offshoregod. And it has been such a relief. Before shifting to Offshoregod , my inbox will be littered with emails that my site was down , my site was down. But since shifting to offshoregod ,, i have not received a single email about downtime from website monitoring service so far. The server speed is also excellent. Take a look at the picture below. And see the huge imrovement in site response time from 9th onwards when i shifted to offshoregod.
1z6e688.jpg

Also have a look at the following. All these downtimes are when i was with santrex. No downtime since i shifted to offshoregod. It has been 100 percent uptime so far.

6qbifd.jpg

So i am pretty satisfied with offshoregod service so far.It was good decision to shift to offshoregod , though i had prepaid for one year to santrex. But Santrex is a shit service. EXcellent uptime and speed at offshoregod. Would vouch for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back