Shared [NL] OffshoreGod.com - Warez Linking - Nulled Scripts - From $2.99/mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mana333 its looking shocking good :D I did know santrex is bad cause i was hosted there once few hours and ftp was cutting all the time, asked refund and not given :(

2 accounts still available with recurring 20%, works for resellers and shared orders. Use code: 20off
Server load= 0.75 uptime= 12 Days 10:14:05 at a moment

Hello.
I recommended this host Fast Server Fast Support
Thank you Mr.Beest

Thanks Pepe, im glad that you are happy and been with us over month.
Promotion code -20% recurring is till valid for 2 orders, ends tomorrow. Use code 20off.
Code:
Server load: 0.59 Uptime: 13 Days 07:56:59

Great speed and support!
I don't know what to say more, i am hosted for only a few days, but until now no downtime,

Thanks teodor :D
We had problem with script installer installatron, dont know how long it was unfunctional but its fixed now. Follow us at twitter and you know what problems going on and what not :D
Promo code closing today, use code 20off to get recurring 20% off, 2 account available still for it.
Reseller orders are taken off before i get new server started as side.
Code:
Server load and uptime: 0.74 14 Days 07:41:49

I can say again FAST SERVER , FAST & GREAT SUPPORT Everything is great. Thanks Mr. Beest you have a wonderful host.

And i can say i'm hosted already 1 month no downtime. And yes my package is udpated for the old price. I'm paying for 2gb and have 4gb Space

Looks like somebody started to rape server yesterday, im trying to find out who it is, so dont worry if your site is suspended temporarily.

this is just a very good host but someone is attacking their server. As Mr.Beest stated, some sites are temporarily suspended to fix the problems faster. My site is loading slow too, but they promised me it will be fixed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back