Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3,528 comments

Dear Clients,

One of our NL server currently down, We can't access it completely, we have reported this to our server provider and waiting for their answer.

Please be patience until we get response from them.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience.

br,
Diko

====================

Update :
There were network maintenance, but they didn't expect it would affect one of our servers.

44horizon33201222815528.jpg
 
Last edited:
Dear Clients,

One of our NL server currently down, We can't access it completely, we have reported this to our server provider and waiting for their answer.

Please be patience until we get response from them.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience.

br,
Diko

====================



44horizon33201222815528.jpg

Yup, he wrote here that its down so just gotta wait, :)
 
^^ I'm still waiting..based upon their last reply, it should be up now, however the fact is it's still down. I've requested them to check my server, but still got no reply till now.

Please be patience as this is really out of my control.

br,
Diko
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

N
Active Member · Joined
974
Messages
133
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom