Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@diko,
got your account info mail but when i clicked rl address it shows:- Sorry, the website you were looking for is unavailable.
what is this??
its working fine now

what's wrong with server ? i can't open my leech page for hour.

I'm sorry I can't inform you all earlier, my server provider was doing a server updates, so they turned it off.

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i19/ab6d05.jpg[/slide]

br,
Diko

what happen with NL server

i can't open RL url page

and why netherland menu on your home page is gone

and when click on NL flag don't have any detail same other

i cant open... USA server... if that dont be online to 6PM GMT i will want my money back :D

showing me now, like leech is dead :S

Last edited:
Not_Responding , I want to buy rl from you,but pls tell me which server is best for uploading to FSN,FC and ES?And do you have any available slots now because I don`t have time to waste,I need RL and i need it now,it`s kind of urgent - Please answer and thank you in advance !

Dear all, the new NL server (.sonewrl.info and .thenewrl.info) is having a speed issue.

I'm gonna report this to my server administrator, if the problem persist, we will move to another server.

br,
Diko

I bought NS-L1 RL from you this morning and I`m waiting for the setup to ends and start working together.This is my Order Number: 9087688684 .

Dear all, the new NL server (.sonewrl.info and .thenewrl.info) is having a speed issue.

I'm gonna report this to my server administrator, if the problem persist, we will move to another server.

br,
Diko

Problem has been fixed, I've seen good speed from FS, FSC, and MU

I bought NS-L1 RL from you this morning and I`m waiting for the setup to ends and start working together.This is my Order Number: 9087688684 .

Please check your email, and thank you for placing an order at NRL

br,
Diko

The cpu occupancy rate is very high during the day. Only at the night it is normal. I always get rates like 100%. I can still manage it, but it is annonying. Please check that! Otherwise I can't complain about sth. The download and upload speed is incredible. I will make a little test soon and post here some screenshots. :) You should buy a package! :D

as long as you people don't overuse it (remember the 2 tabs use), it's okay to run ur work.

if you don't like the stats, you can remove it by editing ur configs file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back