Other NewRapidLeech.com - RL, 10GB HDD, Unmetered BW, starting from $6/month (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive just gotten my account and the speed for fileserve downloads are super fast =). Could u please add rapidshare premium and bitshare upload plugin in ur list?
Thank you.

few hours from now, I'm updating the scripts

==============================================

Guys, I'm updating the RL script in all servers, you may have to re-enter your upload ID as I will remove it with a new one.

br,
Diko

Only few slots available now at netherland, grab it fast :)

================================================

Clients on germany server will be transfered to the new netherland server for better speed performance.

:),
Diko

i try to buy but you dont have aletpay pro and you don't accept payment from credit card.. and my account paypal is blocked so i can't pay at all sorry for that is there an other alternative? or can you make it possible that you accept credit card in alert pay?

Not_Responding = Nice guy ;)

Thanks mate :) - I'm just trying to be a good seller.

i try to buy but you dont have aletpay pro and you don't accept payment from credit card.. and my account paypal is blocked so i can't pay at all sorry for that is there an other alternative? or can you make it possible that you accept credit card in alert pay?

Hmmm, I'll try to contact them, at the moment, I only have PP and AP.

i have just ordered. please activate my acct

Activated, I'm sorry for the delay.

please send me a demo i need a rl account with in 24 hrs

No more slots available mate, perhaps in 1-2 days, I'm gonna buy a new server.

Hi Diko, why uploading to uploading.com is not working? Please could you fix that?

I'll look into your problem, thank you for your report.

br,
Diko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back