Dedicated net100tb.com - Best bandwidth in Europe, Guaranteed, Stable, Unbeatable Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

net100tb

Why NET100TB.com?

1. High-Quality DELL / HP Server Hardware
  2. 100 TB Premium Bandwidth
  3. Powered by State of the art network
  4. Excellent product quality at affordable price points with a first-class network
  5. Highly skilled engineering and technical support team
  6. Free Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Web Edition!
  7. Multiple Control Panel Options (Plesk / Cpanel)
  8. Remote Management, Power On-Off Options over Dell Enterprise Drac (IP-KVM)

You could also upgrade to unmetered 1Gbit/sec !! Check out our website! www.net100tb.com

Entry
Dell R210 / 1x Intel Quad-Core Xeon X3430 (4 x 2.40GHz) / 8GB / 2x1.5TB SATA / 100TB (Datatraffic) / GE Uplink + Advanced IP-KVM
€ 219,00

Basic
Dell R510 / 1x Intel Quad-Core Xeon E5504 (4 x 2GHz) / 8GB / 2x1TB SATA / RAID / 100TB (Datatraffic) / GE Uplink + Advanced IP-KVM
€ 299,00

Huge
Dell R510 / 1x Intel Quad-Core Xeon E5504 (4 x 2GHz) / 8GB / 6x1.5TB SATA / RAID / 100TB (Datatraffic) / GE Uplink + Advanced IP-KVM
€ 329,00

Extreme
Dell R510 / 2x Intel Quad-Core Xeon E5504 (8 x 2GHz) / 8GB / 4x300GB SAS / RAID / 100TB (Datatraffic) / GE Uplink+ Advanced IP-KVM
€ 349,00

For WJunction Members we have some free upgrades!

• Free upgrade to 2 x CPU on HUGE server!
  • Free upgrade to 16 GB DDR3 ram on EXTREME server!

How to purchase?

To purchase any of these servers, please contact sales@net100tb.com. We will be more than happy to answer your questions.

If you need a special solution for your project, send the details and wait for the best solution that you could get.

42 comments
a Small question .... can you tell me what are are allowed and what are not ... as i guess theres a little change in NL than in DE in that

We don’t check the content of the servers and the documents, and as you could think it’s impossible to do it because we have thousands of servers.

We take action when we get a request from legal auth. and the police department. Also MegaUpload is hosted in the same datacenter as we are.

But if you would like to read go to bottom right corner of our website and you could reach AUP, TOS, TAC documents and you could read in detail.

Ah was just wanting to clarify i have two servers at 100tb ;) thus is just what i was told on WHT.

How do you go about handling a DMCA Policy, When it comes to warez linking ? As a large majority of WJ is all about warez.

By the way, remote filefetching your test file to MegaUpload which you claim your datacenter is same as its, I'm getting around 600KB/s only. I doubt MegaUpload bases in EU, isn't it in US?

We talk over the numbers and proofs,

Our test server IP : 95.211.89.177
Megaupload server IP : 95.211.95.144

Megaupload has lot's of servers around the globe, so it could be located in somewhere else or there could be an issue about the server you are trying to transfer the data.

We have lots of customers using our servers maxed at 1 gbit/sec. If you are interested we could provide you some sample RRD graphs.

Ive talked to a member of their company via MSN ;) Bullet proof data center from what i can see the prices are worth it ;)

Thank you for your kind words. We are a rock-solid company with a registered address and office in Netherlands Amsterdam and providing the best solutions to our customers without overselling or other not ethical techniques you could see in lots of companies.

Please Clear few doubts

1) You are using collocation with leaseweb's DC ?
2) How many servers hooked into a 10gbps switchport . Don't say its 10 only.
3) All the hardware shown is a common config of leaseweb H/W stocks. Do you have custom servers ?
4) Do you offer dedciated ip pools at one time setup fee ?

Please Clear few doubts

1) You are using collocation with leaseweb's DC ?

We have our special agreements with them. But to make your question clear, yes all servers are located in Evoswitch.

2) How many servers hooked into a 10gbps switchport . Don't say its 10 only.

24 server each with 1 gig, 2x10gig uplink to hv-router.

3) All the hardware shown is a common config of leaseweb H/W stocks. Do you have custom servers ?

Yes we have, you just have to send to an email to sales@net100tb.com with your requirements.

4) Do you offer dedciated ip pools at one time setup fee ?

No we dont provide dedicated IP Pools.

lol maximum ip's 5 for

8 GB RAM4x300GB SAS HDD (Raid)1 GigE (1000Mbit) Dedicated Port

also to high prices ... ND offer chipest & more ips & stable & big network

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back