NeembuuUploader : FOSS to upload files to various webhosts like mediafire, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeembuuUpload

Hi,

Since past 1 month we have been getting a lot of requests to add support for filehosters
in our program NeembuuUploader.

NeembuuUploader is a java based free and open source software which allows user to upload
files to various filehosts like mediafire.

One of our users told me that the reason for increase in requests was because some
popular software turned out to be a phishing tool and he gave me a link to a wjunction thread on this topic.

When I came to wjunction and read what people discussed in that thread, I realized that
there were many people who got scammed.

Pardon me for my bluntness, but what I do not understand is,
why do people use such proprietary software, instead of using,
encouraging and contributing to free and open source software?
Probably because we didn't do much advertisement,
or maybe because we support less than 1/5th the
number of hosters other programs support.

Please help us in improving NeembuuUploader instead of getting scammed.
Suggestions, remarks, tips, criticism would be highly appreciated.

Below is a list of a some of the filehosts that we support :

Our website link is : Neembuu Uploader

Thanks for reading
Shashank Tulsyan
NeembuuUploader Project Admin

Last edited by a moderator:
359 comments
@anurr: what happened to your blog man ??

Oh shit ...

Well looks like WP finally noticed that something 'illegal' is getting consistent daily traffic.

Fuck... what should I do now? Everything gone and no backup :(

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

that's relly sad man, i liked your blog and your encoding.
i think the solution is to use a ship shared hosting ($1 or $2 per month) and start a new website.

Last edited:
Oh shit ...

Well looks like WP finally noticed that something 'illegal' is getting consistent daily traffic.

Fuck... what should I do now? Everything gone and no backup :(

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

i think the solution is to use a ship shared hosting ($1 or $2 per month) and start a new website.

Many thanks mate for kind words :) :friends: Really appreciated!

Good news is that they nonetheless allowed me to export my blog data as XML so I have everything just need some place to host it.

Have to start looking into hosting solutions in earnest now but I'm obviously open to any and all suggestions for more experienced people who already have or have had their own site.

Many thanks mate for kind words :) :friends: Really appreciated!

Good news is that they nonetheless allowed me to export my blog data as XML so I have everything just need some place to host it.

Have to start looking into hosting solutions in earnest now but I'm obviously open to any and all suggestions for more experienced people who already have or have had their own site.

i'm also planning to start a new warez blog, i'm asking and learning from guys here.
anurr i wish you all the best in your new project :)

Last edited:
hey paralytic, Oboom is failed constantly N2.96, though login works fine browser, webupload works on browser.
retyped login,no failed msg appeared. can you take look into this.
I am using native N v2.96.
thanks.

Last edited:
hey paralytic, Oboom is failed constantly N2.96, though login works fine browser, webupload works on browser.
retyped login,no failed msg appeared. can you take look into this.
I am using native N v2.96.
thanks.

Hi,

It is important to note that this issue happens for only some people, but for others the Oboom.com plugin works fine.
We are aware of this issue. We are working on it. We will let you know once this issue is resolved.

Regards,
-Paralytic

Same problem as others, Oboom not working. Please solve this. Also please add uploadable.ch if possible.

Between thanks for providing this awesome app !

Oboom does not seem to be working. Also when I right click and select stop upload it keeps on uploading.
I would also request you to code the application to save the settings/account details in the local folder so that two instances of the software with different settings/account details can be run at the same time.
I tried creating two instances of the application but it seems to overwrite the settings each time I create a new instance.

Last edited:
Same problem as others, Oboom not working. Please solve this. Also please add uploadable.ch if possible.

Between thanks for providing this awesome app !
Try the new build released in this post and check again. Oboom.com is WORKING for me. I just checked.
Uploadable.ch is already on our task list, it will be added soon.

Hiya Paralytic mate,
how about adding FileCloud.cc?

Thanks!
Okay, I have noted FileCloud.cc in my task list, it will be added soon.

Oboom does not seem to be working. Also when I right click and select stop upload it keeps on uploading.
I would also request you to code the application to save the settings/account details in the local folder so that two instances of the software with different settings/account details can be run at the same time.
I tried creating two instances of the application but it seems to overwrite the settings each time I create a new instance.

Creating several different instances of the application on the same computer is not supported right now, but don't worry, this is on our task list already and it will be added soon in a future version.
Oboom.com is now working fine. Try the NEW build posted below.

g3h1S3v.png

sHgEzPI.png

ziGxlfk.png

NeembuuUploader - Nightly - 21.08.2014 - UPDATED BUILD

Download:

Java build | Windows build (no java required)

Changelog:

• [+account/premium support] - SpeedyShare.com (pending-official-commit) - (ticket)
  • [*cleanup] - Oboom.com

Last edited:
1. Add two/more different account from same filehost....cause we have it.
2. Improve Windows box, some files show 0 bytes after making rar files.
3. Filehost stack name like this>>>
rapidgator: Part1
rapidgator: Part2
ul.to: part1
ul.to: part2
not like this(which is currently show)
rapidgator: Part1
ul.to: Part1
rapidgator: Part2
ul.to: Part2

4. Speed up oboom.com speed, only 10-20 MB/s and more upload progress than 2. I know Oboom have restiction on webupload...oboom supported only 1 per upload file.
but N2.96 will 2,
remember ul.to have same webupload 1/2 per file.
but Neembu upload more than 2.

Thanks for update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back