Need Good FileHost even If they don't pay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@M0neyMan:
Peeje: Terrible design, unsustainable policy. They keep files stored forever for free users? No download limits? lol. they won't be around for too long.

eJiR7.png

And if they pay you $40-100/1000 downloads, you'll jump over there without even thinking right?

Design doesn't matter!! It's always the quality of service and their service is BEST!!

Err no, actually I wouldn't.

I choose my hosts based on a few factors, and my perceived longevity of the site is a major one. Don't want to keep changing every few months.

Also FYI, i upload stuff to rapidshare and bayfiles among others.

Design definitely matters. If they can't even put enough money/time in designing it properly, it says alot about how important it is to them.

And if they pay you $40-100/1000 downloads, you'll jump over there without even thinking right?

Design doesn't matter!! It's always the quality of service and their service is BEST!!

+1

Err no, actually I wouldn't.

I choose my hosts based on a few factors, and my perceived longevity of the site is a major one. Don't want to keep changing every few months.

Also FYI, i upload stuff to rapidshare and bayfiles among others.

Design definitely matters. If they can't even put enough money/time in designing it properly, it says alot about how important it is to them.

Err, actually yes you would. lol :P

besides, i like the VB look - you guys don't?

p.s. i doubt their going anywhere...from what ive seen they're getting bigger erryday

Last edited:
For me upload speed is the most important. Uploaded.to wins hands down.
Not seldom you get over 100MBs uploads.

And how can people consider Mediafire as a good host? Perhaps for downloaders but certainly not for uploaders.

Uploaded.to wins hands down.
so true.. dont know how they do this but upload speed is always amazing on their servers. uploading 8 files at the same time and tops at 24MB/s easily . wouldnt go higher since my HDD cant handle It XD

For me upload speed is the most important. Uploaded.to wins hands down.
Not seldom you get over 100MBs uploads.

And how can people consider Mediafire as a good host? Perhaps for downloaders but certainly not for uploaders.
yes, you're absolutely right, mediafire have upload speed equal to the megauplaod (old) very low speed. To uploaders, OMG.
Rapidshare is the best choise. Secure, old and professional.

I thought rapidshare reduce the speed to 60 KB/S ?
For mediafire , the max filesize is too low 200MB and they started banning accounts and blocking all the files wich are related to them .

@Ziko:

Depends on your connection. Most hosts will get you a few MB/s if you're premium, but not much more imo.

Rapidshare gives me 70MB/s speeds always. Never seen those type of speeds from a filehost before, apart from megaupload which was also good.

Filesonic and Fileserve used to give decent speeds, I would get 5-6MB/s to my server IIRC.

Do anyone erver test the limitation of the ifile downloading traffice in one day?
BTW, someone tell me he could download more than 500GB data from rapidshare in one day.
Rapidshare seems don't punish the account download too much in one day.

Yes, rapidshare is truly unlimited as long as you download from one IP.

I have done over 1TB in one day before.

Not sure about ifile, probably unlimited?

I think the best filehost is HYSHARE.COM,because has 2 advantage against other filehosts :

1. They Pay for Downloads and Sales same time
2. They have best speed for free users from filehosts which maintain affiliate program .

So try this host and you'll be very satisfied .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back