Need A Pluggin To Connect With FB & Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulana

Friends,

I need a pluggin which should function like that when I made a post to my wordpress that post should automatically posted to my Facebook Fan Page and also to my twitter account.

So, is their any plugin for this purpose I have tried different plugin but none worked for me.

8 comments
all the above are outdated techniques..trust me i've tried all the above..using a plugin to do that task is additional load on the server..extra queries and moreover wordbook is famous for its incompatibility with caching plugins...

just go for facebook apps like networked blogs or rss graffiti ...u might wanna look at twitterfeed.com as well...all the services are awesome and wicked simple to set up..go for anyone of the above...

all the above are outdated techniques..trust me i've tried all the above..using a plugin to do that task is additional load on the server..extra queries and moreover wordbook is famous for its incompatibility with caching plugins...

just go for facebook apps like networked blogs or rss graffiti ...u might wanna look at twitterfeed.com as well...all the services are awesome and wicked simple to set up..go for anyone of the above...

For me this is not true,i use wordbooker from begin my site is loading very fast and i never have problems.

If you use rss grafitti or other facebooks apps you become not all posts from your site on your Facebook Page,maybe 4-8 but not more.

So i think if he have a good hosting service he can use Wordbooker without Problems Mate ;)

hi mulana, you can try
onlywire wordpress plugin. you can download here
Code:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/onlywire-bookmark-share-button/
or ping.fm wp plugin.
PHP:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pingpressfm/

not all posts from your site on your Facebook
@Deadmau5 may be ur limiting your feed count mate...i've deployed networked blogs apps and and you can link up the same app with your twitter...i was able to grab even thumbnails of my posts with networked blogs and rss graffiti...fly light is my motto..so i tend to de tour stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back