Other MyRapidLeech.net - RapidLeech, 12GB space, Unmetered Bandwidth from $6/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rapidleech have password, is not public!

I'm tired from your rapidleech, was the first and the last time that i bought from you!

The rapidleech have password, is not public!

I'm tired from your rapidleech, was the first and the last time that i bought from you!

Its not public but being shared with hell of guys

Well i am sorry, we cannot continue like this, other customers face problem because of you

so i have sent you full refund and terminated your service.

Hope to business with you next time in future.

Regards,
iPowerz

Please optimize my account.
I see posts from other people with speeds from 100MB/s and me 001MB/s.

tmp714d.jpg

Speed it up.

Its not public but being shared with hell of guys

Well i am sorry, we cannot continue like this, other customers face problem because of you

so i have sent you full refund and terminated your service.

Hope to business with you next time in future.

Regards,
iPowerz

Thanks! I apreciate.
Sorry for anything, but i haven't thought this will be this way!

My question: My rapidleech account has been suspended ???

Answer: "We are sorry, you are making load again and again.. your load is very heavy and since we have to terminate your service.
We have sent you full refund."

Rapidleech Hosting Plan Basic
Disk Space : 12GB
Bandwidth : Unmetered
Server Speed : 1GBps
FTP Account : Yes
Hotfile Download Work : Yes
Pre-Installed Rapidleech : Yes
Server Location : USA
MTN Pre-added : Yes

That very heavy load is download of 2x 10-15 movies(700Mb) and remote upload of that movies to fileserve and filesonic!!!

Support on site is great and download speed. MTN scipt for movie thumbnails is very slow, rapidleech scipt is v3.35 Updated 05-December-2010, Server 46.182.120.138 is in Netherlands not in USA and total Disk Space = 450.00 GB and you don't know anything about your remaining free space until you receive e-mail like this: "The account is running out of disk space. Please remove some files from this account, or ask the administrator to increase your disk quota. This account has used 89.86% (10783.37 Megs) of its allocated disk space. !! Do not respond to this message. Your reply will go nowhere. !! "

If you like cheap and fast rapidleech which you will just watch and don't download anything or use it, because they will suspend your account, buy it at MyRapidleech or look elsewhere.

Thank you for refund and have a nice day! :)

It seems that is not only one person with "problems" with myrapidleech. If anyone buy a rapidleech is to download and upload, in some cases more than one at same time, and on this server its not allowed. I dont know why but i'm truly disappointed, i thought that was i great service.

Thanks for everything, and i will not "flaming" you topic!

my RL is not working well .... i can't rar the files and unrar is not working as well ... and torrentflux is not working ... what's going on here ? :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back