Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you run a website with the server down. I got my log from [FONT=&quot]InternetSeer monitor and tells me when the site is down. So you are not providing 99% uptime as you promised.
I must clarify and say the problem i have at the moment is with shared hosting. Rapidleech hosting is working ok.
[/FONT]

Yes over 2 days and still no luck. I am only thankful that my site on that host was very new and was building it. Found another host for my site and seems ok at the moment. Had to send 2 tickets to them and replied within a very short time and problems sorted quickly.

I have already tried a couple of RapidLeech hosts and they all seem to have 100% CPU most of the time. Either they put too many users on a single VPS or everyone uses rar/unrar 24x7.

This if because of you guys yourself make 7-8 downloads at a time and if 2-3 users do this at a time then server will surely get fucked off............

i have told many times to dmc to directly terminate those users account but he don't listen me and unsuspend them later...

if he terminate your account then you will be happy , right?? :|

How can we be downloading 7-8 files at a time? All most people do is put a bunch of link in the Auto Transload box and let it transload one at a time. Upload is 4 at a time by default. Seriously, your server should be able handle that much load.

WTF:
Dear Customer,

You are downloading more then 6-7 downloads at a time, we have to suspend you and there was one more guy who was doing the same... for which you were facing problem and he was facing problem because of you

If you need more help, I will be glad to help you...
Regards,
Devilmaycry
Founder Of Myoffshorehost.in
"You are downloading more then 6-7 downloads at a time" HUH
I cant download anything mate, some days ago. So Serverload 100% is my mistake??WTF . IS this your common answer for your client? And Suspend my RL

My ticket:
Hello,
My LRs everload. Serverload is always 100% . i cant do anything with it. Please fix your server.
http://screensnapr.com/u/o0pmkf.png

My previous RapidLeech host also used to do the same...blame me for 100% CPU even though I could hardly download anything due to the broken MU & HF plugins.

I am looking for a host that won't blame the customer for every little problem with the server and fix them quickly. Hope I find one soon.

How can we be downloading 7-8 files at a time? All most people do is put a bunch of link in the Auto Transload box and let it transload one at a time. Upload is 4 at a time by default. Seriously, your server should be able handle that much load.

Oh, man you can change the upload (4) to (1-2) at a time...

and its not about the server, its bandwidth port which is 100MBit/s Unmetered

you can use your common sense, 100Mbit/s = around 15MBit/s Download rate..

and if you start making 7 downloads yourself at a time, the speed will be 2.14MBPS at a time

you will always let to know when someone else will do and you will face the problem....

have forgot my password on myoffshorehost.in site. And Forgot pass link is not working :(

PM me your email, account information, i will help you to recover your password :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back