Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
i vouch for myoffshorehost.in. a few days ago my rl was down due to some idiots. then i asked devil to reassign me to a new server. he responded quickly within a few hours and assign me a new account. looking forward to subscribe over the next few months. :D

i vouch for myoffshorehost.in. a few days ago my rl was down due to some idiots. then i asked devil to reassign me to a new server. he responded quickly within a few hours and assign me a new account. looking forward to subscribe over the next few months. :D

thanks for the kind review

hello, greetings from Malaysia

i would like to ask about the RL package
if i sign up from you, will i get these features ?:
1) md5 hash change
2) Upload + FTP Upload
Sub : BTW, will the upload support more than 400MB for Hotfile? because i seen most of the RL only allow 400MB upload but HF allow more than 400MB actually
3) for the Rar/Unrar features, is this features for us to unrar in ur server? so that i can add some files into it, and rar it again?
4) will u provide MU and HF account?

i think so far i have these question, hope u can let me know ASAP, so that i can pay u ASAP too
btw, do u have any 1 day trial account?

(i have emailed u through ticket system, i hope u can reply to me through email and here too)

6uxo25.png

Hey your support website is down for me and the torrentclient wont start :(

Been using myoffshorehost for 2 months now :P

The uptime is quite good along with blazing speeds and quick professional support.

Thank you devilmaycry , hope u continue in the same way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back