Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a site hosted with them for more than a month now. I can say that they're one of the few hosts that provides great service. And also admin is nice.

+1 for myoffshorehost.

mr. devil has informed me on msn that he has some network problem in his area, he can't come online for few days if you have any issue , please make a ticket in myoffshorehost instead of pming him , as tickets will be checked by his staff and him (from outside)

mr. devil has informed me on msn that he has some network problem in his area, he can't come online for few days if you have any issue , please make a ticket in myoffshorehost instead of pming him , as tickets will be checked by his staff and him (from outside)
The ticket support is too slow btw. :blink:

The ticket support is too slow btw. :blink:

i am one of his techno cum friend, ticket support is slow now a days because devil is not online all the time coz of net problem, me and other technos use to call him and ask about the issues and actions to take.............

devil's problem should be solve in less then a week

I have a shared account and it is always going off line and cannot get to client area as that is also down. Will be looking for another host if this keeps happening. This week it has been down 3 times and at the time of writing it has been down 6 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back