Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

guys i was out station from past 2 days, now i just came back , please wait guys, there is everything upset, please wait i am solving all issues one by one..
there is staff behind me but it was also on off!!

Just Great I Am Using Your Host From More Than 2 Month And Never Had A Downtime
Great Host +Good Speed
Thanks DevilMayCry For Making OffShore Hosting I Have Use Some Other RL Of My Friend But Your Speed Is The Best :)

MyOffshoreHost.in - RapidLeech Hosting ITS AWESOME --- nice speed (download/upload and rar/unrar), great support and friendly owners :D

Thank You

i checked ur "TorrentFlux Basic" plan and have some questions. does it included rapidleech script ? and as i can see, "Active Torrent : 1", so will it auto continue download next torrents ?

no, its not rapidleech hosting...

and about active torrents, you need to manage yourself, we will just monitor the servers if anyone exceeded the limit, we will suspend that customer

i see " RS2RS, RS2MU, MU2RS, RS2FS, MU2FS (remote upload)" plan in ur homepage and i think that maybe it's suitable for my works.

can i have more info ? screenshot ? what is the different between this plan and rapidleech ?

i see " RS2RS, RS2MU, MU2RS, RS2FS, MU2FS (remote upload)" plan in ur homepage and i think that maybe it's suitable for my works.

can i have more info ? screenshot ? what is the different between this plan and rapidleech ?

This plan is for remote upload, it direct upload from rs to rs... no download at all..

do you give TF+RL in under one account?

pm me for the combo package

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back