Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a test acc from devilmaycry and the speeds are good i can say , Average Download speed is 3000-5000kbps and Upload is much higher than download (12-15MBPS).

I got a test acc from devilmaycry and the speeds are good i can say , Average Download speed is 3000-5000kbps and Upload is much higher than download (12-15MBPS).

yes sir, this is the speed on new server so forget the old speeds!! i m sorry for the problem customers get in between coz i ordered the new server 3 days ago and got today , dc delayz it a lot..

well now everything problem is solved enjoy and thankz for choosing us!

Just bought and account and was set up and had rl installed in under 5 mins which is pretty good service and speeds are good as well thanks.

I've just purchased Rapidleech Hosting Plan Basic
Order Number: -Plz activate my account.. Thanks!

EDIT: Activated. Waiting for RL script to get installed.

nvm, i installed the RL script for myself.. Good speed as well!

@vistaforxp, not happened for me, mate.

@savaged, dont worry mate. He told me that he was going to sleep as its late at his place. He will clear everything early morning. A trusted service. Have paitence :)

@savaged, dont worry mate. He told me that he was going to sleep as its late at his place. He will clear everything early morning. A trusted service. Have paitence :)
@swrz I needed it pronto for work I need to do today and now cannot do; the whole thing is worthless at this point

here is my rs speed

ec603cd88b.jpg

bro!! it depends on the rl server, if its busy then you will get 1-3MBPS, if its free then you will get 5-6MBPS...

well, i m here now, i will be activating all the orders in 2mins... just wait and look your mail boxz!

and about availability of packages is now limited coz we have changed policy that only 20 clients per server... for the better result and we decide we have to do the limitations of package for that..

the Basic plan was come 5 in stock yesterday for selling but in 3 hours it gets finish, sorry for it!

waiting for my account impatiently and hope that you will start the countdown for it to expire start as soon as you activate them...for the downtime that you took

waiting for my account impatiently and hope that you will start the countdown for it to expire start as soon as you activate them...for the downtime that you took

may i let to know about what you are talking??:|:|

i already mentioned some of the clients are moved to new server which is more faster then previous ... so check your email, there is no downtime yet from the first day of rl service we started.. if you were too moved then you will have your new account information in your email box! and whole serverzzz are up, nothing is down!

EVERYONE CHECK YOUR EMAIL BEFORE REPLYING HERE

Talked to u yesterday only.
U told ul give me a/c as as ur new server arrives.
U imed me saying ur new server has arrived.
So can we deal now , i need RL asap,also PM'ed you.

Talked to u yesterday only.
U told ul give me a/c as as ur new server arrives.
U imed me saying ur new server has arrived.
So can we deal now , i need RL asap,also PM'ed you.

My Apology for going Offtopic :(

Parantap is a scammer & I suggest every1 to stay away from him. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back