Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think , i have mentoined that, today germany server ill be ready, so few customers ill shift there.... Then all problem ill be permantly solved.....

mate, i'm intrested in buying one.. how much time will it take for account setup?

currently we are installing new server will take more 6 hours, we will give you account on that only..
so when it will be activated then instantly!

Check your PM !

replied!

Can I host my small warez blog too?

buy the shared web hosting available at
Code:
http://myoffshorehost.in/cart.php
for warez sites..

got the same problem .

speed is very slow with my account

20724717d2.jpg

result

2a7bd3564f.jpg

the server load os always 100%
3a908fb80f.jpg

I sent him screencaps showing the same low speed and high cpu load and after a few days asked him to fix it for good or refund me and he replied:
if you want refund and still not statisfied then i don't think you can find better then this, well just ask for the refund by clicking request cancellation in the whmcs!
Looks like the problem wasn't on my end after all
At least I got refunded and he lost a costumer. ;)

I sent him screencaps showing the same low speed and high cpu load and after a few days asked him to fix it for good or refund me and he replied:

please read my new reply that new server has arrived moving some clients to it and server load will be down right now!! and if the problem comes then complaint!

he got the new server now... better you wait for about an hour or 2 and check the speed, as some of the clients maybe shifting so... have a thought..

Speed is Good now better than before,

I'm getting 5Mbps to 8Mbps Speed now...

U can get test account from devilmaycry

Test it & buy it again, i think so....

I'm getting CPU Load: 6% Right now...

This happened before he added the new server. He never told me anything about adding a new server in the first place and simply said that those speeds (av. 300KBs ) were good.
I think he kinda refused to acknowledge he had problems untill complaints went up.
In the meantime he just started this thread
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=21475

i just asked here how many statisfied customers you all have , but there are all resellers hell at junction wants to spoils other's thread!! what i can do?8-)

as i said 1-2 hours all will be fined so it means all be will fined!

Clients Moving Complete , Heavy usage clients are moved to germany vps please check your email again some of them may have the account information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back