Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello

Hey mate,
you can mail me your email information of paypal at:
Code:
jewel.raz109301@gmail.com
And by the way new year promo end now!!!! what does it mean mate?

Thank you

Hello mate,
I want basic package, I can give you 1 month rapidshare premium account with full authentication, you can change username, password, mail settings etc. I don't have any paypal account, so I have to give away my rs account in exchange with your plan basic package. Please I really need this package. mail me :jewel.raz109301@gmail.com

we already have a lot of rs accounts for me our staff , everyone have its personal rs account , we don't need and we are also not here for trade! you can sell them in the forum (legit rs accounts) and get money in paypal!8-)

i'm interesting with
Rapidleech Hosting Plan Basic
Disk Space : 5GB
Bandwidth : Unlimited
Server Speed : 100MBps
Rar/Unrar Without Limits : Yes

$5.99 USD Monthly
just ordered. Your Order Number is: 2338589915
waiting for your reply soon

Mate can you fix the server load? Its always at 100% and causing problems merging and splitting files.

but its not down even at once, the server on which your account is having 30-35 customers with heavy configs.. if you feel problem pm me i will move you to germany dedicated with more heavy configs and only 3-4 custoemrs there!

the server load os always 100% and its taking lot of time to extract just a 20 MB file .............. plz do something

got the same problem .

speed is very slow with my account

20724717d2.jpg

result

2a7bd3564f.jpg

the server load os always 100%
3a908fb80f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back