Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just renewed... and my rapidleech disappeared. No access to files via FTP either, so did I lose all those too?

Sent a ticket, sent a DM. Guessing I won't hear back for a while though.

They answer your support tickets before they answer in here? That's no fair! I have to post in here to get my support tickets answered, otherwise they just get ignored

Yeah I think they're moving servers or something. I got an email and he told me he'd be doing something but it's been down for a while. The owner's in India so he's probably sleeping right now. Just wait about 5 hours I'd say (Past Experience) and he'll get back to you, and me:).

Guys just wake but still on bed , guys try opening ur temp url of ip as server is not down but there is dns problem in domain, m just fix it in few mins let me just wake up frm bed lolx

just saw this and am very interested. i usually only do rs2rs... sometimes RL.. but i dont use much server space... but sometimes i can use a bit of b/w. so im looking into the basic plan.. but just a few questions..

rs2rs is allowed... so like it wont be taken down?

ive been on a few rs2rs sites and they have been taken down due to TOS or something.

obviously its a shared server.... last rs2rs site i was on was like constantly down and only randomly working.

how reliable is the server?

i might have more questions but those are the main ones right now. will probably be getting the basic or silver plan tomorrow.

ohh.. does silver plan have a quarterly payment plan?

you can but add 2 links at a time would be better you can also add 5 sometimes when the server is empty for that you need to take premission from me on messenger i m available during day time

is there a way the server can limit me to like 1 or 2 links at a time?

also.. its unlimited UL and DL... so like i COULD still use RL as a RULer right?

hell.. id actually like 1 or 2 links at a time.. that way they get done faster and off to the next one.

also.. is there a limit on how many people can use it? i know some people dont want it public.. but mine would be somewhat private.. probably 2-3 people max

is there a way the server can limit me to like 1 or 2 links at a time?

also.. its unlimited UL and DL... so like i COULD still use RL as a RULer right?

hell.. id actually like 1 or 2 links at a time.. that way they get done faster and off to the next one.

also.. is there a limit on how many people can use it? i know some people dont want it public.. but mine would be somewhat private.. probably 2-3 people max

pm me for more info bro!!

you can limit urself easily... and if we will face any problem your 2-3 guys will use then i will inform you 3 times before suspending

he told me someone had hacked the server software and he had a) fixed the problem and b) was going to the FBI.

problem still not resolved. Also--the FBI? Wtf?

edit: filed another ticket, but I'm doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back