Other MyOffShoreHost.in - Rapidleech Hosting With MTN And Hotfile Download Work, cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man..I was having some problems so I went to your site..It says "Account Suspended" on the site but my RL still works. What's going on? Let me know.

Thanks, Strgod

I signed up yesterday and my account now says Account Suspended as well, however they were happy enough to take the money from Paypal...

Hey man..I was having some problems so I went to your site..It says "Account Suspended" on the site but my RL still works. What's going on? Let me know.

Thanks, Strgod

Sorry for inconvenience, one server got some problem in plugin, fixed now!

I signed up yesterday and my account now says Account Suspended as well, however they were happy enough to take the money from Paypal...

sorry bro, everything fine back now...

ya same problem here . plus now my account is also down

bro as i said one server was having a issue which is fixed!!

it say account suspended, but leech working :D lol ??

edit : all working now

Bro, you were not on the server which got some issue!

The accounts unsuspended but the speeds are a bit slow. It's unusual and I can vouch that I recieved speeds of 1.5 MB/s easily. I made a support ticket and let me know when it's looked at. Thanks

The speeds aren't fixed mate. They got faster than usual but still only getting 300 KB/s..I appreciate the effort. Please fix it asap.

Had problem with speeds and devil told me it was because 5 users where using rapidleech at the same time. I waited a few minutes and now speeds are back are very fast. Thank you very much.

hey devil, I've got this plan Rapidleech Hosting Plan Silver and it'll be expiring today, I paid $10.99 today, plz check whether my account has been correctly renewed !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back