Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

My Tips For Uploaders Try To Make Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for the porn uploaders trying to make $$ here are my tips to make the most money

1. Any scene should be 1 link max and dvd rips 3 links max people hate downloadin 4+ links from a really slow file host

2. Post HD quality videos only

4. Use file host that give decent speeds to guest and registered users.

5. Use a good image host like Imgchili Imgbabes or Imgmaster

Do not listen to these fools that say the more you upload will make you more $$ is pure BS they mean uploading crapy quality content is ok downloaders want HD quality scenes with only 1 link.
I recommend to upload just to upload and get good stuff in return not to upload for $$
 

4 comments

Thanksfor the tips! Going to start one very soon, probably by the end of next week.

Which file host do you recommend?

How much can someone expect to make withthese kind of sites 3-6 months down the road?
 
Thanksfor the tips! Going to start one very soon, probably by the end of next week.

Which file host do you recommend?

How much can someone expect to make withthese kind of sites 3-6 months down the road?

I do not know since I do not use paying file host I just know what downloaders want
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

D
Active Member · Joined
I am 46 I run a adult Mybb forum Sexybabess and I run Phat beats Radio a internet radio station for info on my sites...
3,990
Messages
571
Reactions
113
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom