MovieThumbnailer Script (mtn) [FREE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3od0r

I see that everybody is selling mtn (free script) :-?.

So, i made a nice php GUI for mtn.

This should work on any host if you have exec() function enabled.

Download(New Link): http://www.mediafire.com/?w662ra9f8k2c500

How to install
1. Upload all files to a new folder
2. CHMOD mtn to 777
3. Open config.php and add your folders on $config['dirs']=array("/home/folder1","/home/folder2"); full path /home/username/Domainname/Directory
4. Open config.php and write the full path to the font file $config['mtn']['f']='/home/....../tahomabd.ttf'; full path /home/username/Domainname/Directory/tahomabd.ttf
5. Open config.php and edit the settings. Info on how to use the settings http://moviethumbnail.sourceforge.net/usage.en.html

Info:
I think mtn is working on folders too.

UPDATE
-support for spaces and quotes in filenames added
-use # if you want to activate a setting or just enter a value if the setting ask for a value,for example:
Code:
$config['mtn']['i']='#';  //this setting doesn't need a value
$config['mtn']['c']='1';  //this setting need how many cols you want

Last edited:
185 comments
i am not abe to understand these values....I just want 1 screeshot of the same size of the movie...Like we do in vlc player...I want 5 screenshots seperately

plz help me

this free version needs an update. a feature like mass generation of thumbnails and easy navigation of files should be added. come on, this simple script does not need to be sold at $9 or more!

aw, I tried this to start under windows, in php emulated server... and wow, it won't work XD
crap

What do I need to install so this can work on localhost?
I installed apache, PHP, webadmin works fine, but when It comes to actually making thumbnails, I get this:

./mtn -c 2 -f /tahomabd.ttf -r 3 -s 65 "C:\websites\files\Paranormal.Activity.DVDScr.350mb.WarezGen.com.ShAaNiG.mkv"
'.' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

aw, I tried this to start under windows, in php emulated server... and wow, it won't work XD
crap

What do I need to install so this can work on localhost?
I installed apache, PHP, webadmin works fine, but when It comes to actually making thumbnails, I get this:

./mtn -c 2 -f /tahomabd.ttf -r 3 -s 65 "C:\websites\files\Paranormal.Activity.DVDScr.350mb.WarezGen.com.ShAaNiG.mkv"
'.' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

There's a separate binary for windows, get that first.

could I use this for a stream movie site?
I didn't get you, stream movie site with mtn? The file has to be present in the directory for mtn to work.

@All

if someone is getting this problem
[SLIDE]http://i55.tinypic.com/2dskdhk.jpg[/SLIDE]

The solution is just chmod 777 to the folder which contain the movie file ;)

36065850.jpg

after click Generater Thumnail, it only show this text, not create images file.
wha't wrong in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back