MovieThumbnailer Script (mtn) [FREE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3od0r

I see that everybody is selling mtn (free script) :-?.

So, i made a nice php GUI for mtn.

This should work on any host if you have exec() function enabled.

Download(New Link): http://www.mediafire.com/?w662ra9f8k2c500

How to install
1. Upload all files to a new folder
2. CHMOD mtn to 777
3. Open config.php and add your folders on $config['dirs']=array("/home/folder1","/home/folder2"); full path /home/username/Domainname/Directory
4. Open config.php and write the full path to the font file $config['mtn']['f']='/home/....../tahomabd.ttf'; full path /home/username/Domainname/Directory/tahomabd.ttf
5. Open config.php and edit the settings. Info on how to use the settings http://moviethumbnail.sourceforge.net/usage.en.html

Info:
I think mtn is working on folders too.

UPDATE
-support for spaces and quotes in filenames added
-use # if you want to activate a setting or just enter a value if the setting ask for a value,for example:
Code:
$config['mtn']['i']='#';  //this setting doesn't need a value
$config['mtn']['c']='1';  //this setting need how many cols you want

Last edited:
185 comments
DJCyrus81 .. the image link will be available in your rapidleech files section, and do what lightmaria says if you're having trouble with the font or wanna change the font.

and go here:
Code:
http://moviethumbnail.sourceforge.net/usage.en.html

to customize the screenshots(rows/columns etc).

I am using this but I get the error "Command failed! Array ()" while generating thumbnails. Anyone know how to fix it? :(

I have chmod'ed mtn to 777 and have also tried renaming the movie file removing all the spaces but still the same. :(

turns out I didn't have gd installed on the server. :/ config is correct. Asked the host to install gd now.

./mtn -b 0.60 -B 0.0 -c 3 -C 6000 -D 6 -E 0.0 -f /zer0/public_html/rl/mtn/tahomabd.ttf -F ffffff:10 -g 5 -h 100 -K 000000 -l 4:2 -O /zer0/public_html/rl/mtn/captures -r 3 -s 400 '/home/zer0/public_html/rl/files/MovizXpress.com-DRce-aXXo.avi'

Done

Im getting this -.- help :$

Tried to install but came up with an error.

It says ""/home/public_html/abc/def/files/" can not be read.

I have no idea where i went wrong.

As I said, we had GD installed by Arikarin. And I tested it. It worked.

The thing is there are different kind of mtn.php scripts. This is mine:
Code:
<?php

exec("/home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_MTN_exe/mtn -f /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/rl_thumbnails/mtn/tahomabd.ttf -c 2 -r 10 -w 1024 -h 100 /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.wmv  /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.mpeg /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.mov /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.mp4 /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.flv /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.avi /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.mkv /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.3gp /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.f4v /home/your_Cpanel_username/public_html/Your_Directory_To_The_Video_Files/*.mpg");
echo "
<title>Movie Thumbnails</title>
<p align=center><br><font face=Arial color=#009900><b>Thumbnails Created Successfully!</b></font><br>To view thumbnails change to show all files in the file manager.</p>
";

?>

turns out I didn't have gd installed on the server. :/ config is correct. Asked the host to install gd now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back