Most secure forum

What do you think is the most secure forum

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As esotorisk said, VB is secure only as paid version, but personally I think vB and IPB are very secure comparing to other.
To be honest, I didn't test some less know forums.

Just keep in mind that in most cases mods/plugins have weak spot, so hackers/crackers use it to hack into your site.

Yes exactly iRakic but think of using a valid key for windows and a pirated version doesnt it allows open welcome for security threats?

VB is same like that.

Yes exactly iRakic but think of using a valid key for windows and a pirated version doesnt it allows open welcome for security threats?

VB is same like that.
Yes, you are right, but then it isn't good to compare free (open source) and paid forums. Usually paid products get better support, and it's better coded.

Today all mayor forum script, don't have "children's disease" (RFI, SQL injection, XSS...), as I said all security holes comes with 3rd party mods.

As a free software, my vote goes to phpBB.

The most secure forum out of that list would most probably be the most light-weight.

Although saying that, all forum scripts contain vulnerabilities eventually.

So I vote, 'Custom Forum Script', haha.

IPB As That's All I Have Ever used Lol I just keep Site Clean And Watch Post & What Not I leave The hard Stuff Up To People Like WarezDemon LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back