Money Reversed Today To Elite Haxor Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
29 comments
Yeah I know About it.
Staff also cant do but they can only make decision .
Main Person is Elite Haxor . I dont think that he gonna return back my domain bcoz he already blocked me in Msn.

I knew there was something fishy about Elite, always knew all along, when he started to bid on everything, but hey it could have been a misunderstanding but I still wont trust elite.

Yeah IKILL3RI But Here Ppls Dont Support me Bcoz I m Indian Thatsy. Elite From UK So They guys Always Support Him :(:(
I said to them That I m not Scammer But they made decision that I did Scam :(
Now i want ask them that now what they say???

I don't think theres nothing to do about race, but if Elite can hijack a domain, how do you guys know if he didn't hijacked ninjawarez.com, I saw he was selling like 20 domains, so he hijacks domains and sells them?

I know that i will not get back my domain thatsy i m planning to sell my backup :(
I m planning to leave the net world also very soon :(
I did really hardwork in my site as u guys know about it :(
But in the end I lost my domain :(

well if he has the domain and the money, and the domain was urs transferred to him? What story can he come up with? Hes scamming u..

But what if you still have the domain? and that is why he opened the dispute? But as a third party, cant really make and judgment calls until he responds, so i hope he does soon

Well He send me a Hacked dollar Money in Paypal bcoz of His money my paypal got limited and money got on hold when i said to paypal about it so they said to me we need 1week for solve this problem So I said to them that Reversed his money. So On 3Oct Money got Reversed.
He is still Having my domain.
I know that he not gonna return my domain bcoz he is Fraud one. I told to everyone Earlier. but here ppls not believed me. :(

I know about Champ I have made deal with Champ Before Champ never scammed me he Always help me in my bad times. Yeah Now its Clear That Elite Did Scammed With Champ. Its bad Luck For Champ But As i saw in Screencap that money reversed So Now this matter should be clear and Elite Haxor Should his Return Domain and Elite Got Infraction and Permanent ban . In Future Anyone Can Face this problem which Champ faced.

I know about Champ I have made deal with Champ Before Champ never scammed me he Always help me in my bad times. Yeah Now its Clear That Elite Did Scammed With Champ. Its bad Luck For Champ But As i saw in Screencap that money reversed So Now this matter should be clear and Elite Haxor Should his Return Domain and Elite Got Infraction and Permanent ban . In Future Anyone Can Face this problem which Champ faced.

Very Thanks JaguAhir For Support me in this Case.

added loget and i will only speak to loget on msn no other person as i have received numerous death threats from this guy and he never listens to anything i say, we will resolve there

If anyone is a scammer its you, he also sold off the files and database for the site seperatley even though i said i would send domain once i got my money the guy is immature and jumps to conclusions based on no facts other than my forum name lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back