MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys just got my payment of 91.6$ today

I had 17,000 uniques yesterday .So i think my rate will be someway around 5 and 6

So thanx guys .

Thanx Styla and Cloud for ur support

Hey Styla, even if you are absent then atleast I am here for help though not officially but I will help others in some or the other way regarding Megashare as I am active even on DP and LB...<3 :) 8-)

I am waiting for Kennet and Fileserveaffiliate who were not present for quite a time now..
Hope all is well..

Thank You
Samsexy98
Ofcourse you are our valuable and dedicated affiliate.:)

Thanks for your all work done for Megashare!!!
Hey Styla, I was out of town for a bit. I'm back now.

Thanks for checking out my unique downloads! I think I'm doing ok since I'm earning $6/1000 downloads. Now my aim to increase the rate per 1000 downloads. :)

why their have 5 minutes wait time when i download a file?
Because It gives more premium signups which mean more money for our affiliates as well as for Megashare!
@Styla

Why do you actually tend to get more hits on MegaShare. I guess you reach 1000 Downloads faster on MegaShare than FileServe, e.g. Why exactly?

Regards,
Because more hits means more money for you as well as for Megashare. Mostly hosts have more wait time because they piss off users and force them to buy premium but we are giving value to our free users as well by giving minimum wait time and in my point of view 5 or 30 minutes doesn't matter, if a user want to buy premium he won't even like to wait 5 minutes.

thanks for you replay8-)
like other hostfile,maybe megashare can add ftp upload
Yes, we'll include FTP in our next version.
OK guys just got my payment of 91.6$ today

I had 17,000 uniques yesterday .So i think my rate will be someway around 5 and 6

So thanx guys .

Thanx Styla and Cloud for ur support
You are welcome!

We process payments usually from 1 to 5 of each month so you may can get on the last days of payments but it will never happen that we miss your payment.:)

I haven't received any confirmed date yet, can't say anything for sure.

btw where were for long time, not active here. You are our some of first affiliates at WJ:)

Anyone else had trouble uploading to them this afternoon?

I have one server in Washington only getting 120KB/s ish to them and another in Chicago only getting 25KB/s. Both usually get 40-100MB/s with Megashare.

I have one server in Washington only getting 120KB/s ish to them and another in Chicago only getting 25KB/s. Both usually get 40-100MB/s with Megashare.

I'm getting that as well. 150KB/s. They're probably doing some maintenance.

Styla did u check that?
I have confirmed that you received your payment for Jan downloads.

I usually happened due to maintenance work from time to time, hopefully you'll get full speed shortly but if last for long please inform us.

btw, another member with exceptional speed, please record your highest speed and inform us, we would like to see it:)
Is in me paypal rite now. Me receipt $463.56
MS THX U :D
Great earnings, how many unique you got last month?

I usually happened due to maintenance work from time to time, hopefully you'll get full speed shortly but if last for long please inform us.

It's been like that for about 4 hours ish so far, every engine needs oiled once in a while so it's no big deal.

Edit - I say that and it starts working again :)

btw, another member with exceptional speed, please record your highest speed and inform us, we would like to see it:)
I couldn't tell you, the highest i've seen it is 101 MB/s but the info box on the site is broken and very rarely ever shows, it's just a plain white box instead.

Last edited:
It's been like that for about 4 hours ish so far, every engine needs oiled once in a while so it's no big deal.

I couldn't tell you, the highest i've seen it is 101 MB/s but the info box on the site is broken and very rarely ever shows, it's just a plain white box instead.
Thanks for the understanding!

Other affiliates are not reporting this error, which browser do you use?
Thx u :D is 85483 MS is bester 1 :D
Good job!

hope to hit the 100,000 mark this month.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back