MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That happens in Firefox and IE on multiple PC's and locations.

Edit - make that in both opera and chrome too.

Last edited:
Actually I'm getting the plain white box as well (thought I was the only one) that's why I couldn't come up with a video showing the highest speed I've gotten so far. It has been for one month plus but I figured it was no big deal.

Using Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. Same results.

If there is even a small problem please do inform us. We got to know about the problems only when you guys informed us.

I am currently analyzing about the best download source, forums or sites?

I am just posting in some high traffic sites and getting satisfactory results, like softarchive and avaxhome but I never tried any forum like warez-bb or others, do you guys recommend me to use forums as well?

Thanks for help.

I also posted on sites always and never tried forums so can't say much about it but here I have noticed that majority of the users are posting on forums instead of sites so there must be some potential in them.

Yes that's why I thought I should try forums as well.

can some one list top 3 forums to begin, I don't need a huge list of forum but just few of them.

Thank you.

Yes that's why I thought I should try forums as well.

can some one list top 3 forums to begin, I don't need a huge list of forum but just few of them.

Thank you.

You can download Megashare Help File in my signature which contains some good forums..:)

I do not post on sites now because they now have a lot of frustrating rules..X-(

Yes but they gives a lot of downloads, did you try them?

Yes I know that and was posting a year ago on sites but after these new rules and that new module of Duplicate Finder, my articles are rarely published even if the article is not a Duplicate..

So its a waste of time when my articles are not published and even when I ask I do not get any response from site mods or owner which is lot more frustrating than not publishing articles...X-(

OK, If you are not satisfied with them, it's fine.

We have paid to our some remaining affiliates like Celpas and others, I have received a confirmation kindly confirm here as well so that we may know that you got payments properly.

OK, If you are not satisfied with them, it's fine.

We have paid to our some remaining affiliates like Celpas and others, I have received a confirmation kindly confirm here as well so that we may know that you got payments properly.

Hehe..
Sorry if were a bit rude in taking..:|

Styla, thank you for your help, I received my payment today! =)

Definitely recommend MegaShare, I find a lot of my downloaders love it, less download waiting time, as well as no country restrictions and never heard a complaint about a MegaShare link not working.

Thanks again!

Definitely recommend MegaShare, I find a lot of my downloaders love it, less download waiting time, as well as no country restrictions and never heard a complaint about a MegaShare link not working.

Thanks again!

How much did you received for how many unique downloads..??

Thanks again!
Thank you for your feedback junglistek!

We would love to hear more from you in future about our service, your earnings and any problem if you face.

You'll love our next version even more!!!

Thanks

I do not post on sites now because they now have a lot of frustrating rules..X-(
Yes, but once you become familiar with their rules, you'll have a good time there because they have loads of traffic as well.
Katz forum, warez-bb, dirtydingo. There's a lot out there. Just google.
Thank for the names, thos are some good forums.

Thanks again!
Yah, free users loves Megashare. Now whenever I don't post a link to Megashare, my downloaders start saying Megashare Link Please:D

Those sites have one more problem that If you don't use their mandatory hosts they won't approve your post while on forums you can post even single link of your choice.

btw Hadid, How do you like your service, more downloads? Extra money etc?

Yah, MS is good. Giving me at least 8 times more download than my previous host so abviously more money.

Other hosts gives more money for some countries and larger file size than Megashare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back