MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another problem. :p

A couple of my downloaders are complaining that they are unable to download files completely using a browser's download manager e.g if the file is of 1GB after 400MB the file stops downloading.

I dont know if its a recent bug but this was reported today by few users so i dont think its a one time bug.

I'm so happy
It's been my best day since I upload stuff.
I made 500 UD by only posting 24 mirrors for E-books and audio books (zero work on preparing posts). Current count 3014 UD.

And all thanks to you guys!
u27nl4miaoo1bi28cgue.gif

I think I will reach a payment :)

If I reach payment, I have a problem: my paypal e-mail is not the same as my Id in megashare... can this be fixed?

Thanks both of you!

In my point of view its a bug as sam said all files 90 days older got deleted so this could be a problem.

I'll definitely send a message to our Marketing director.

Thanks!

Thank you sooo much for looking into this because thing is getting serious to me I don't want this to happen the third time..
My downloads are also gone down to around 400 per day compared to around 1500 per day..:(
I hope this will be fixed soon...

And I have a question that whether I should start re-uploading the files or the files will be restored..???

There is an easy way to check. Open the deleted link and click on free download. After that see what message appears, if its a DMCA removed file it will show something like " this file was removed as it was reported'

No...
It just shows that the file was deleted. Nothing else.

I'm so happy
I made 500 UD by only posting 24 mirrors for E-books and audio books (zero work on preparing posts). Current count 3014 UD.

u27nl4miaoo1bi28cgue.gif

If I reach payment, I have a problem: my paypal e-mail is not the same as my Id in megashare... can this be fixed?

Great going dude..
I told you that if you listen to Styla you will definitely get some good results...

And about the paypal ID don't worry...
When the pay day comes just send a PM to Styla with your paypal ID and you will be sent the payment if the minimum payout is reached...
I think she will ask for paypal ID's when the pay day comes...:)

Another problem. :p

A couple of my downloaders are complaining that they are unable to download files completely using a browser's download manager e.g if the file is of 1GB after 400MB the file stops downloading.

I dont know if its a recent bug but this was reported today by few users so i dont think its a one time bug.
I think it was a temporary problem but if you still facing it just let me know so that I can look further into it.

Thanks!
I'm so happy

u27nl4miaoo1bi28cgue.gif

Nice to hear that alc112:)

Now you are on right track and have a good idea that 1000 UDs are not so difficult. Keep it up!!!

and about your paypal, I would recommend you to make a new account with your paypal email so that you would easily get payment in future, It's also difficult for us to send payments to out of account email.

We'll combine earnings from both of your accounts in future and send them to you each month.
And I have a question that whether I should start re-uploading the files or the files will be restored..???
File can't be restored Sam, you have to reupload them.

Sorry for the trouble!

@styla

I'm still getting complaints that its not possible to download LARGE files through the browser. Small files like 100MB work fine but larger ones just end mid way. :(

I understand that and yes I will have to re-upload to keep my and my site's reputation up...

But have the tech got the reason why it was deleted...
I have asked tech about the reason.:)
@styla

I'm still getting complaints that its not possible to download LARGE files through the browser. Small files like 100MB work fine but larger ones just end mid way. :(
This problem also reported to tech Cloud, hope to see a fix soon!

Thanks for your patience.

It looks like suddenly lots of changes are being made and after the scheduled maintenance at around 12 noon (IST) these problems are coming...
I noticed that the page sometimes is not even loading...

Well pay day is coming and I am hoping that I will get more than the previous months average...
I have around 41000 uniques this month compared to average of 20000 each month...=) :D

It looks like suddenly lots of changes are being made and after the scheduled maintenance at around 12 noon (IST) these problems are coming...
I noticed that the page sometimes is not even loading...

Well pay day is coming and I am hoping that I will get more than the previous months average...
I have around 41000 uniques this month compared to average of 20000 each month...=) :D
Your are double your previous month, that's a spirit. Good job sam, keep it up.

Make 60,000 UDs a month your target and don't rest unless you achieve it.
Yep a lot of changes are being made, the refresh problem is back again.
These are may be due to the reason that our tech team is currently working on loops and bugs these days, so it may causing a problem in those pages.

I'll make it sure to fix all the problem as soon as possible!

Your are double your previous month, that's a spirit. Good job sam, keep it up.

Make 60,000 UDs a month your target and don't rest unless you achieve it.

These are may be due to the reason that our tech team is currently working on loops and bugs these days, so it may causing a problem in those pages.

I'll make it sure to fix all the problem as soon as possible!

Yea may be that could be the problem..
I too reported a loop hole....<3

And about downloads I actually started making targets of $$$ instead of downloads because downloads can be even from low traffic countries...

Truly speaking I actually do not set target but while working I have something running in my mind that I have to get this much...8-)

Sorry to butt-in. Cloud I thought we had fixed these errors. We can't seem to replicate failing after 650MB.
Would you mind pm'ing me with as much detail as poss so we can fix any issues still ouststanding. Incl' the relevant info for us to replicate and to be able to spot the uploads/download in the logs (username or IP
and the links that are failing) It would also be interesting to know how long it takes The the upload/download before failing. Much appreciated. Sam we are also looking into you things you have mentioned, and are trying to fix straight away.

Sorry to butt-in. Cloud I thought we had fixed these errors. We can't seem to replicate failing after 650MB.
Would you mind pm'ing me with as much detail as poss so we can fix any issues still ouststanding. Incl' the relevant info for us to replicate and to be able to spot the uploads/download in the logs (username or IP
and the links that are failing) It would also be interesting to know how long it takes The the upload/download before failing. Much appreciated.

Sorry but everything you said bounced over my head..
3d-paranoid.gif
dazed-7.gif
3d-paranoid.gif

@Mega

It seems that everything is back to its usual self. The refreshing bug isn't there anymore and neither are the files failing after 600MB, i downloaded 2 files( they were 'said' to problematic) and both completed just fine. I hope things stay this way. But i have one small question.

Why is there a huge difference in download speed when downloading from a Download manager or downloading with a browser. If i download a file using the browser, i get speeds of 1.5-2MB but downloading with a download manager( IDM) gives speeds of 10MB. The difference is staggering.

This issue came to my attention when one of my downloaders bought a MS premium account and was getting 150kb download speed while downloading with firefox( his usual speed is 2-3MB during HTTP downloading). I asked him to switch to IDM and the speeds did get better(around 1-1.5MB). I ask this because not everyone uses a download manager and a vast majority dont even know about them. For them such a huge speed difference can be a deciding factor between staying with a host or not.

Oh and thanks for the quick solution to the bugs.

Thanks cloud, I'll ask tech to explain the speed difference.
Sorry Sam I was just asking for more detail about bugs, but cloud has explained all's well with him. We are still looking into the points you have raised. Thanks everyone

Hmmm may be I do not understand technical language...
And thanks for listening to my reasons as well :)

Don't know but I am feeling something negative is going to happen in some days...
I am afraid because whenever I feel such thing it happens for most of the time...:(

Praying for everything to be fine...

@cloudshadow.
As promised I have an answer, on your speed question, from the guy who's heading up the revision. It was quite long, so here's the excerpt you're probably interested in. Comments would be appreciated on the line of thought you can see here. Suspect you will know a lot of this.

"As download managers offer several concurrent download sessions, splitting the file into parts with each part downloaded at the same time your*speed of download is*dramatically improved, given a transmission speed limited by your ISP and file host. Megashare transmits really fast, but such great download manager support will likely change as a feature for our premium users. *However, free users are very important to us, so regular browser speeds and all other speeds should increase by a wide margin in our next release"

Don't know but I am feeling something negative is going to happen in some days...
I am afraid because whenever I feel such thing it happens for most of the time...:(

Praying for everything to be fine...
Do you mean something going wrong with Megashare???
. Hy sexy :P kept happy 4 happy ting 2 cum B-) don let fraid
You are right, If you get scared or lose hope then you can't achieve anything.:)

Do you mean something going wrong with Megashare???

You are right, If you get scared or lose hope then you can't achieve anything.:)

No I don't think so but something is definitely going wrong with me and I am afraid because when I feel such thing most of the time it happens and I must say that it started yesterday...

I always try to be happy and keep others happy but suddenly something happens and every plan fails :'( though I never lose hope...

I pray that my feeling is wrong because pay day is coming...(yn) and what happened yesterday was just a fact...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back