MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Styla and Hitman are two different personalities. :)

Well that clears a lot of confusions. :P

Started uploading at MS from yesterday .Great Host with superb upload and download speeds

Not sure about earnings but certainly my site users will like it

Thanx to Cloud for directing me to this site

No problem mate, the more people use megashare the better. They dont realize how good the host it, i believe this perception will change very soon

Started uploading at MS from yesterday .Great Host with superb upload and download speeds

Not sure about earnings but certainly my site users will like it :)

Thanx to Cloud for directing me to this site
Thank you to both Cloud and msplash. I'm pleased you like our speeds. All reports I have seen show Megashare earnings to be the highest as well, very high when MS is used exclusively, but still the highest when used in conjunction with others.
Guys please create a rapidleech plugin for this site please
This will be done either with the release of V2 or within 2 weeks after launch
No problem mate, the more people use megashare the better. They dont
realize how good the host it, i believe this perception will change very soon
Couldn't agree with you more cloud
When will V2 launch, especially when will be ftp ready?
FTP will launch as part of V2. We are aiming for the end of this month, but expectations are very high, so we have decided it is much
more important to make V2 as good as possible, as opposed to just launching it quickly. Please be assured that we are as eager as you to launch V2, and our development team are working and testing as fast as they can. Equally we have learned that launching before we are completely happy will be
counterproductive. However, we appreciate your patience. Thank you everyone for your input. Please keep it coming.
P.S. I am in meetings for most of today, but will look forward to seeing lots of questions/comparisions and payment proofs that I can respond to after 5:30pm (GMT)

Me thx 2 sir. Me loyl 2. Me leav fileserve 4 u n much happy. Y u no mentn me n me make business 4 u n earn well? 4 me bad englis?
Your affiliation with Megashare is greatly appreciated fileserveaffiliate

When will V2 launch i will register in ms
As mentioned in more detail: comment #547 we are trying our best for the end of this month, but please be patient if it is a little longer; it will be worth the wait. However you may want to consider the possibility that by not joining with us right now you are missing out on tremendous earnings, speeds and a fabulous community (amongst other things...) Whatever you decide we look forward to working with you. All the very best

I think it makes mega sense to get it absolutely right before you re launch. Don't let anyone hassle you about that :D
Btw. I'm uploading 6GB files without premium! The speed is awesome, maxing out my connection. Way to go Megashare :D

Waiting gives sweet results :)

I hope Megashare do not reveal every feature before the new launch so that the excitement remains intact.. :)

Thank You
Samsexy98

I think it makes mega sense to get it absolutely right before you re launch. Don't let anyone hassle you about that :D
Btw. I'm uploading 6GB files without premium! The speed is awesome, maxing out my connection. Way to go Megashare :D
Thanks smithy, glad you're enjoying Megashare. No-one is "hassling" us in fact it's a pleasure as questions mean interest and we would like lots more interest.

Waiting gives sweet results :)

I hope Megashare do not reveal every feature before the new launch so that the excitement remains intact.. :)

Thank You
Samsexy98
Don't worry sam there are lots of new features yet to be revealed; but we'd
love you all to guess.

Will you make downloads resumable for V2? :)
Resumable downloads is a premium feature now, and as we want more premium sign ups (so need more reasons for users to buy premium) it is likely to stay that way.

And I gave a suggestion for resumable uploads though I don't upload
big files but keeping in mind all other affiliates...<3
Thanks for the suggestion Sam, we'd like lots more suggestions from affiliates. Thank you guys for your input, please keep it coming. if anyone is on the fence and is unsure about joining please come onto this thread and we will do our
best to help. There are still affiliates from this forum who haven't posted their last proof of earnings, clearly it is up to you if you do or don't but it would be very helpful if you did. We are particularly grateful to all those who have posted their payment and have helped to prove MS pays
the most. Thanks.

Here is my December 2010 Payment proof for just one day of work :D <3

Didn't posted before because I was feeling a bit lazy..:P

megasharepaymentdec10.png

Hello, will you provide API to uploading files? Something similar to what Rapidshare have, because now whatever change you made to your site my Python upload script can stop working.

Cheers

Can someone download files with Jdownloader and confirm if its working? Cause my users are saying that their files are getting corrupted after downloading, and i feel JD is to blame here.

Great to see you're here Megaltd. I'm paropara btw.

Anyway, my visitors are complaining as well Cloud. I guess it's JD's fault. Anyone else having this problem?

Hello, will you provide API to uploading files? Something similar to what Rapidshare have, because now whatever change you made to your site my Python upload script can stop working.

Cheers
Yes we will be introducing an API this will be shortly after our relaunch

Can someone download files with Jdownloader and confirm if its working? Cause my users are saying that their files are getting corrupted after downloading, and i feel JD is to blame here.
We haven't made any changes in the last few days, so it must be them.

Great to see you're here Megaltd. I'm paropara btw.

Anyway, my visitors are complaining as well Cloud. I guess it's JD's fault.

Anyone else having this problem?
Hi kennt great to see you here re JD it is up to them to
fix their service

I can't even download from JD...

It says Plugin Error (Out of Date)...

And yes my users are also complaining or file being corrupt..
I will check this but as I said I'm unaware of our tech team making any recent changes, but will check anyway.

Here is my December 2010 Payment proof for just one day of work :D <3

Didn't posted before because I was feeling a bit lazy..:P

megasharepaymentdec10.png

Thanks for posting this sam. This is great $145 for one days work. I'm sure you know that would be $725 for a (regular 5 day) weeks work, also are you multi posting? Are you maximising your day?
Do you think if you really, really went for it you could be earning (based on your one day) $1000 a
week. A number of our affiliates do that, and I see no reason why you can't too. Also have you been a file host affiliate for years and how does Megashare compare to your other file host earnings? This is nice to see sam.

Anybody else? More payment proofs please. We love seeing people earning well from MS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back