MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my payment of $146-$6 (Fee) = $140
Less than the previous but happy because I just posted once in the last month and my rate per 1000 downloads increased from 5.5-6 to 8.5 which is really good for me...:)

And F*** my Megathread on Warez-bb is gone to graveyard and cannot be revived..

Very upset...:(
Almost Crying....Sh*t...

Can anyone post earnings? Is it in range of Fileserve or Filesonic?

Much higher earnings, faster uploads and more dls. Look earlier in this thread and linkbucks and digitalpoint you'll see lots of payment posts.

Btw Cloud, I haven't been paid yet either for December, but I've never had a problem before, and last time I got paid on the 7th. I trust MS plus it would be really stupid to not pay before their re launch. I bet we'll get our money sometime today :)

Smithy! Congrats, you must be an auto poster. ;)

I got double what I had last month. So i guess that's ok considering I have MU in my uploads.

Thank you MegaShare!

Thanks kennt, maybe I autopost a little ;-) but the point is this year I'm gonna upload and post 10x what I've been doing, so all things being equal I should be soon earning $3000+ a month then I can give up my day job and focus on online. I'll be spending half my time on Megashare and I've decided I'm going to develop my own site. Not sure what right now? But it's all thanks to Megashare and the good news is anyone here can do it.
Also does anyone know if Styla is ok? I'm concerned for him.

Thanks kennt, maybe I autopost a little ;-) but the point is this year I'm gonna upload and post 10x what I've been doing, so all things being equal I should be soon earning $3000+ a month then I can give up my day job and focus on online. I'll be spending half my time on Megashare and I've decided I'm going to develop my own site. Not sure what right now? But it's all thanks to Megashare and the good news is anyone here can do it.
Also does anyone know if Styla is ok? I'm concerned for him.

That's really smart of you!

I think Styla is a 'She'. Hitman said that on Linkbucks. But don't quote me on that though. Hopefully he/she is fine.

Thanks kennt, why don't you try it too? and cloud you seem so knowledgeable I bet if you went for it you'd be their very highest earner. And thanks kennt for telling me Styla is a she. Sorry Styla I didn't know (if you're reading this) and pls come back or get better soon if you're sick, we could all use your input <3

Smithy, I have a few ideas. Just normal ones, I'm sure if i were to plan everything properly, I would earn more. Slowly but surely.

Cheers for the advise, Smithy!

Thanks kennt, why don't you try it too? and cloud you seem so knowledgeable I bet if you went for it you'd be their very highest earner. And thanks kennt for telling me Styla is a she. Sorry Styla I didn't know (if you're reading this) and pls come back or get better soon if you're sick, we could all use your input <3

Actually i have always thought of making a website, but never really got the time. These days i'm so much caught up in studies + job that i cant do anything else. :(

My entire earnings are actually dependent on the games released ( as i only upload games), this month nothing big was released ( actually nothing was released at all) and so earnings didn't catch up. Last month cause of 2 games i made 50$. Lets hope something good happens in January.

Wow cloud you must be busy. Isn't it crazy that they don't release games for Xmas?? Have you ever thought to upload other stuff when there are no games releases? Just a thought...

As requested from Megashare,

[slide]http://leetleech.org/images/62784898201372750254.png[/slide]

MegaShare is truly one of the best hosts around!

Actually i used to upload Movies and Tv-Shows as well, but as i got a part time job 2 months back, i didn't have the time to take so much work load. These days i'm working for like 12+ hours every day. :(

If only i had enough time......

it is crazy that no game was released in december, but this month there are 3 major releases coming up, so things will get better . :)

Actually i used to upload Movies and Tv-Shows as well, but as i got a part time job 2 months back, i didn't have the time to take so much work load. These days i'm working for like 12+ hours every day. :(

If only i had enough time......

it is crazy that no game was released in december, but this month there are 3 major releases coming up, so things will get better . :)
12+ hours a day and uploading! I feel for you. And i hope youre earning loads I think you're way too clever and knowledgeable not to be earning loads online instead of slogging your guts out.

Me gotted $97.50 is just now receve :)
Well done my funny friend. I'm so pleased you gotted it:D You should post on here more. Your comments always make me LOL

Also, one of the CSOs is urging that if you guys could just post a screenshot of your earnings, that would be great. They certainly need more show offs and they appreciate your support!

Well done my funny friend. I'm so pleased you gotted it:D You should post on here more. Your comments always make me LOL

Make that me and you buddy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back