MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've been working it!

Unique dls: 54328

Paid: $437.40

I think I sort of love you megashare :-)

No point in mentioning any other file hosts I use. I don't want to flame & there's no comparision anyway.

Edit: Don't want to stress you guys, I think you're doing great. But Where's V2, seriously. When do we get to test. Is it open to everyone? I've seen one of your users dedicating herself completely to megashare. So we deserve to know about the future. Personally I'm happy with it now! But tell us what's going on pls :)

Also , Agree the guy who started this thread, I thought there were more active affiliates on this thread. Surprised there's no-one else made any money?? Thought there were more of us involved :unsure:

Thanks for sharing your payment proof cloud and kentt:)

Ah got it,thanks shadow

Is there place to check how much we earned ?
ANd where to enter my paypal adress,the page is very confusing!
Currently you can't see your earnings.

You need to enter your paypal email during registration, we send all payments to registered email with Megashare.

Thanks for giving us a try!!!

Have you added limitations for free users ?
Yes most probably we'll add some limitations in V2 to get more premium conversions for you but we'll try our best not to piss off free users.

I think wait time between downloads won't cause much trouble for free users.

cd0ac4a5.jpg

My payment proof, thats how much i made for 6-8 days of uploading( cant remember exactly)

No probs on earnings but @Cloudshadow you're the expert on remote :) Is it working for you on all your hosts? Asking cos I got some old files on rapidshare and I can't get it to work. Got some others I was going to try thought I'd ask you first which ones are working for you and which aren't? Cheers :)
Does anyone else know?

=)U no see LOL Is ready there LOL is 5min tween dl. Is good so y els get prem. Me like! Me think they test first V2. Me get 20% of me prem now me want mor %. In v2 Styla yes (y)(y)(y) =)
Bit not make jdownloader wait. Freeloaders happy :-(

Now i need to change my signature if there's wait time in between downloads ;-) Can't wait for V2 though. Uploading one by one is quite exhausting.

=)U no see LOL Is ready there LOL is 5min tween dl. Is good so y els get prem. Me like! Me think they test first V2. Me get 20% of me prem now me want mor %. In v2 Styla yes (y)(y)(y) =)
Bit not make jdownloader wait. Freeloaders happy :-(
Unbelievable english, is this translator? If yes then You should nuke it.:))
Now i need to change my signature if there's wait time in between downloads ;-)
What do you mean by changing signatures?8-)

lol at FSaffliate. No offense.

You know on every forum, just like WJ or LB, there's a signature whereby you can put pictures, or slogans? Yeah that one. On other forums, I have a lil signature that says, "Try downloading from megashare if you don't wish to wait in between downloads"

So now i have to change that sentence ;-)

@smithy

Well i have to agree that RS remote uploading has some issues, so thats why i use MU Remote Uploading.That works flawlessly, you can create remote upload links from mirrormaker and just paste them the remote upload area. Just make sure to open multiple tabs so that very thing works faster.

lol at FSaffliate. No offense.

You know on every forum, just like WJ or LB, there's a signature whereby you can put pictures, or slogans? Yeah that one. On other forums, I have a lil signature that says, "Try downloading from megashare if you don't wish to wait in between downloads"

So now i have to change that sentence ;-)
I see. This is required to get more premium conversions for you so that you'll get more money. However, we are trying to keep it bearable for free users.
U make joke but no answer. Me no need translat. Me well earning n u just laugh, but me see b 4 you. Me sill? U sill?
I didn't understand your question, can you please explain what did you ask?

Hi Styla...
Check the below thread...
I have even started this thread on LB as well and have told Hitman to see it...

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=57627
American users have more buying power, run a PPC campaign and see for your self from where you get maximum purchases, not only in file hosting company but for everything in this world, Rich countries tends to give more purchases so advertisers willing to pay more to run ads in US, so as a result you get more revenue when American user visit your link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back