MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep payments are automatic but we prefer our active affiliates on forums. I already have your email so will check for you.

Other affiliates kindly PM your paypal email addresses associated with Megashare so that we can send you payments on priority basis.

Waiting to pay youB-)

IS REAL!!! IS REALL Me receipt $498 in rite now in same I get onlt $24 from fileserv. Me don belive thx megashare you REALL DEALL <3 B-) Now me only megashare Thx U dear!!

yea when i got i first payment i got $110 for one month whereas on fileserve i got $20 in 3 months....

so me too shifted to megashare and i will be using it for my full time income and i m working hard to get more downloads....

this time i got $181...better than last payment and i m improving every month.....

Thank you Megashare...:)

I got my payment as well, quite less, seeing that i uploaded only for 4 days. But very good compared to other hosts. What i dont get is that, i got my payout on one account and not on the other.

I wonder why?

Nice...

How many unique downloads did you get?

this month i think i got around 22000-24000 uniques....
how much money you got for how many uniques...

I got my payment as well, quite less, seeing that i uploaded only for 4 days. But very good compared to other hosts. What i dont get is that, i got my payout on one account and not on the other.

I wonder why?

I assume that u have 2 account on Megashare...
If it is so then the payment u got is for both the account's unique downloads merged together...

Styla will be able to tell more in detail if i m wrong..

I guess.... I told styla about both my accounts.

Exactly i have 5335 downloads in both accounts, in around 6 days. 48$ for that much downloads.

This includes around less than 50GB of data.

For the same files i have less than 10$ on 3 other hosts combined. :)

So i guess i got a pretty decent payout.

Gonna use megashare properly now, aiming for around 25000 uniques this month.

Exactly i have 5335 downloads in both accounts, in around 6 days. 48$ for that much downloads.

hmmm not bad at all....
u have around $8.99 for 1000 uniques....
may be u have better traffic....
mine is around 5-6....
I dnt think i have that good traffic....

All The Best :)

Congratulations on your first payment. I am sure now you have a good idea that Megashare is really highest paying file hosting company.

Thanks for using MS, we are looking forward to pay you even more next month.
hmmm not bad at all....
u have around $8.99 for 1000 uniques....
may be u have better traffic....
mine is around 5-6....
I dnt think i have that good traffic....

All The Best :)
$5-6 is still a decent amount, keep up your good work.

We have paid almost all commenting affiliates, would love to see your payment proof here because they are available everywhere but not on this forum. kindly share with others, Cloudhsadow, Kentt? will you please post your payments here and your experience with Megashare and comparison with other file hosting companies.

All the Best!

do you know anything about v2 ?
V2 is delayed due to some unexpected technical issues, our development department is really working hard to finish it, trust me we are much fired up then all of you about the release but we have to wait along with you.

It already clraified in previous posts...

"Hi Megashare affiliates. Huge apologies for the delay of v2. Whilst our head of development is a genius. We have given him a much longer list of additional features improvements and upgrades then he originally anticipated. Many features have come from you. For example he has built a new site with new server infrastructure just for your FTP requirements. And is highly focused on delivering the best upload and affiliate system, combined on the web. With a new focus on converting free users to premium users thereby enabling us to paying users upto over double our current payments. Many additional features will be unique to Megashare. Please bear with us. We are working hard to open a limited invitation only alpha to you. We hope to be able to send out the invitations to you within a few weeks. Although sometimes with genius comes extra optimism! So please be patient you'll end up with the best you've ever had and it will be extensible, I.e always growing with YOUR requirements.
Thanks for your patience and understanding. Meanwhile Megashare is working better than ever with our server logs showing the most downloads we've ever had. With big payments going to affiliates :-)

We have paid almost all commenting affiliates, would love to see your payment proof here because they are available everywhere but not on this forum. kindly share with others, Cloudhsadow, Kentt? will you please post your payments here and your experience with Megashare and comparison with other file hosting companies.

All the Best!

I'm really SURPRISED. I really didn't expect this. I don't know how much is the unique downloads exactly since I'm on premium account. Also, I was only using Megashare for a few days and stopped using them because I was busy with school. Nonetheless I received a whopping 21 bucks!

I'm amazed you still have my email Styla. Here's the proof Styla! Thanks for being awesome.

[slide]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6811/proofmegasharerocks.png[/slide]

cd0ac4a5.jpg

My payment proof, thats how much i made for 6-8 days of uploading( cant remember exactly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back