MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
many webmasters are earning very good money with megashare with the current version, I am not too good but earning fine so give it a try and there will be very good results you'll see.
Yes and the best part in the current version is download counted from all countries plus minimal wait time between two downloads which gives you maximum number of downloads in a day. Don't miss a chance and try for yourself!

Yes and the best part in the current version is download counted from all countries plus minimal wait time between two downloads which gives you maximum number of downloads in a day. Don't miss a chance and try for yourself!
yeah, Megashare is the bestB-)

one week ahead lets give a push:D

hmm, whats your current daily average?

Daily average gets down don't now y

previous week getting 3000 UD per day

but this week only 1000 UD

still need 15000UD for my target of this month 80000UD

only gets till 65000UD Styla please tell me how much i'll get this month with 70000UD

styla one more thing please let me know how many sales generated with my links bcoz, i have also use Filesonic with MegaShare Mirror 2day in every week and getting 2 or 3 sales every week, if i have getting filesonic sales with only 2 days posting then im sure i have also gets MegaShare Sales just want to know that how many sales generated that's all

Last edited:
Daily average gets down don't now y

previous week getting 3000 UD per day

but this week only 1000 UD

still need 15000UD for my target of this month 80000UD

only gets till 65000UD Styla please tell me how much i'll get this month with 70000UD

styla one more thing please let me know how many sales generated with my links bcoz, i have also use Filesonic with MegaShare Mirror 2day in every week and getting 2 or 3 sales every week, if i have getting filesonic sales with only 2 days posting then im sure i have also gets MegaShare Sales just want to know that how many sales generated that's all
Very good average bux2, keep it up!

You'll be at $300 plus this month, may be near $400. Let's see:)

and I told you before that I don't have access to payment department, They have their own system to calculate the earnings based on cpm and premium account generation.
it's not easy to earn
Of course it's not easy to earn but if you commit yourself, it's not really hard!

Is there anything we can do for you?

Very good average bux2, keep it up!

You'll be at $300 plus this month, may be near $400. Let's see:)

and I told you before that I don't have access to payment department, They have their own system to calculate the earnings based on cpm and premium account generation.

ok THanks Styla

Me try hard to gets my target just need 12000UD more and hope got more UD as soon as before 30 Thanks.....again

MS <3<3<3<3

it's not easy to earn

My Friend it's very easy and simple to earn Money just use ur brain and will see the results

good work buxi:)

let see good earning this month.

yes bro just 3 more day to left

hope u'll also get good money

Styla im sure there are stats frozen because this week my download almost gets down
3000 UD per day to 800UD per day today still i have got only 800UD downloads please check it sure some problem in stats sometimes i have refresh page and see same downloads but after 2 min refresh same page and see 60 more downloads only in 2 min im sure there are some count problem please FIX it

Last edited:
Glad to hear that, hope you'll reach 100,000 mark next month:)

sure styla

so payments are out on 1st of month or delay previous month i have got payment on 1st so hope next payment also on 1st of month

Styla u have my paypal ID i had PMed u previous month if not then please let me no

MS Rocksssss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back