MegaShare Affiliate Program: Earn 70% of ad revenue -Highest Paying (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
count down to v2 ?

Also, where can I see my current earnings, coz I only see bulk an unique downloads count.

2 Months is dead line we have got :) We can expect v2 around August 2011.

You can't see the current earnings in this version. All the features missing will be available in v2.

2 Months is dead line we have got :) We can expect v2 around August 2011.

You can't see the current earnings in this version. All the features missing will be available in v2.

yes but still MS the Best Host and Awesome Luv it

Got UD Downloads as Previous Month Get still 16 More Days Remain hope get double money in this month

Nope you can't change your password. If you forget ur password then simply click "Forgot My Password" and enter your registered email ID and you will get your password back :)

count down to v2 ?

Also, where can I see my current earnings, coz I only see bulk an unique downloads count.
Hi Rocke,

Live earning feature is not available in this version, However you can estimate your earning based on the figures of other affiliates. Just multiply your UDs with $4-$6 depends upon the traffic you delivered.

@Rocke,

it seems low as compare to other hosts offering $30-40/1000 downloads but in face it's not low because your download count is much higher in megashare and at the end of month you'll see a clear difference that your earning is higher with even $4-6/1000 downloads.

@Rocke,

it seems low as compare to other hosts offering $30-40/1000 downloads but in face it's not low because your download count is much higher in megashare and at the end of month you'll see a clear difference that your earning is higher with even $4-6/1000 downloads.

I second you :)

I think I'll give it a wait until v2 is out, the current state looks like 'unfinished' to me :|
many webmasters are earning very good money with megashare with the current version, I am not too good but earning fine so give it a try and there will be very good results you'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back