Make elio keep warez-centre *petition*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, this thread is pure stupid.
If Elio, the owner, the payer of the server costs, and site, then its up to him isnt it?
Im sure he will look out for his community and sell it to a reasonable person ;)

It sucks that the site is being sold especially if you where part of the moderation team, administration or just a dedicated poster, I understand its the owners ultimate decision but I can still see the frustration.

What can you do, join Warez-BB ;)

Ashman r you mad ?..

Roflmao

@st0ne
Yes i have several sites, i also once owned a server with 300 players average on at a time. So we all spent a lot of money but still

DUDESS all of u guys CHIILLLLL!!!
roflmao you guys make such a big isssue out of this.
Just all of u nigahs take a chill pill KK?
I already said im totally cool with him selling it before all of you player haters started to piss your cum at me:D

This thread was totally mis-understood so how bout we bring in the hookers and have a sexy party?

+1 @ st0ne & Hyperz

Everyone should care more to his real life, when the virtual life of Internet requests more time than the time you determined for it, this is the right time to leave.

I guess that what Eliø do now and Ashman, you have to understand it.

That the end of all of us someday we will all leave and other else us come back, also you should know that not all webmasters do clean exist from it, some of them have a lot of troubles hunting their real life forever with troubles after they left warez life.

What I say good luck to Eliø.

I LOL'd at this thread, even if the petition gets huge, it's Elio's choice, but it was awesome, and I'm sure it will still grow, even if it won't be the same, it's still not up to ANY of us.

It's completely up to Elio whether he sells or not and starting a petition about it is just stupid. Warez sites come and go. Regardless of what happens, he's still gonna be my friend :) that's if he doesn't leave entirely. :|

Well i will sign your petition, but i agree that there is nothing we can do, elio has his own life to live, he can not spend it on a warez forum. And those of who who are arguing about this, whats the point, the course of actions has already been taken, shouting and swearing wont do anything.

this thread is fail
i signed it but elio, radu and havoc should get the money off this before its too late. img is about to take off running and it will need more dedication then theyre able to give it.
good choice? maybe not, wise choice.. yes.
everyone who is mad at ash for this thread is retarded and you dont know the half of it. me ash true_don=killer, King Agnostic, sonic=supersonic11, Bretteo, Martin..(and many many more since i left) we all basically grew up on wc and its tough for us to see it change hands.

all the best of luck to the wc staff and owners. its in the hands of the bidders now :)

cheers
dot(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back