Make elio keep warez-centre *petition*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're dumb. how can you make sum1 keep something?
He does not want to continue, he has his reasons. Its his site, he probably spent money on it , so he can do w/e he wants
how do you know the new owner won't do as good of a job or even better than elio?

@ agno Lol read my previous message. Im also gonna leave the scene. Btw im rarley on the pc anymore. I leave my comp on idle. I live in the country now.
Ohwell

@agno BTW you wont realize how ironic that last statement is

@user12399 moron.......<_<

@Sandin0 did u even read the first thread. Plus the thread before agno's?

@ agno Lol read my previous message. Im also gonna leave the scene. Btw im rarley on the pc anymore. I leave my comp on idle. I live in the country now.
Ohwell

@agno BTW you wont realize how ironic that last statement is

@user12399 moron.......<_<

@Sandin0 did u even read the first thread. Plus the thread before agno's?

What everyone is trying to say to you is:

You're an Asshole

Do you get it now? :)

Some peeps are really selfish. I can understand why Elio doesn't want to keep running the site so why can't you? Should he keep putting effort in something he no longer wishes to because you want him to? Did you expect him to give away the site to the admins/mods? Come on now... :)

I was surprised to to see him sell WC to but he is correct when he says warez is boring (well, most of the time). It costs a lot of money, effort and it's the same stuff every day. At the end of the day what do you get from it? Nothing but kids, trojans, GiLL's, ripping/copying and bullshit. I definitely understand why he wants to continue with IC instead.

I did my best for the forum, and i didnt know that my best for the forum will lead to this.Even though elio and radu has his own reasons to sell it, but for me they're selling the community that the whole staff worked hard for.

You know what i dont get is the hate you guys start.
Im loyal to a warez site, start a thread for a petition.
Then BAM people dont even read the main thread and starts flaming.

In my original post.
We all know we dont know why he is selling it or that its his business but sign the petition nevertheless to show him how much we care.

In return i get
"idiot....."
"asshole"
etc etc etc.

Well all the people who slightly know me like:
Phamous, Bretto, Radu, True_don, Frank(owner of SeriousWarez) sonic etc. all know that im not an asshole.

Its a petition its not supposed to be taken seriously, the hidden message in this post was "good luck to elio"

And for somreason no one read my post on page 2

im sure if your nice, chill and if your more of a nig than elio they wont even notice that elio is 6 feet under.

You guys are right, its his business. Anybody buying the site will still make tons of profit

Bottom line there r a lot of faggots on this site
*cough* User12399 , evilgenius *cough*

User12399, if your negative about the thread then you werent fuckin invited.You don't like the thread then don't fuckin reply.Your opinion wasn't mandatory. Above all, the thread was made to make a petition not to fuckin hear bullshit from you.

you guys should leave elio to make his decisions himself.

if he wants to sell it, he will. I dont think anyone can really stop him doing what he wants

did u even read my reply?

im sure if your nice, chill and if your more of a nig than elio they wont even notice that elio is 6 feet under.

You guys are right, its his business. Anybody buying the site will still make tons of profit

User12399, if your negative about the thread then you werent fuckin invited.You don't like the thread then don't fuckin reply.Your opinion wasn't mandatory. Above all, the thread was made to make a petition not to fuckin hear bullshit from you.

Calm down lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back