Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our tech fixed this issue today. Thank you for report :)
Originally Posted by zoug100
lumzechai, I am seeing this message every few minutes. And the site is also loading slowly most of the time, mate.

Please fix these problems.

1-3a97ad2.jpg

people doesnt want to buy lumfile because daily limit one of my customers just wrote me PM about it

poeple keep avoiding from Lumfile I think sharing for this host is waste of time other ones much better riable host

@xposter I think its so clear that your customers too doesnt want to buy from lumfile earning so low at lumfile everyone keep writing this you can see older pages only a few reseller getting good sales tahts all

also dont belive Spox he tells same thing to everyone :D you earning will be increase LOL

Last edited:
Well, this comparison made by X-Poster don't proof that Lumfile is a bad host.
It's clear that the users were he is posting prefer RG and LS.
And it's easy understand why, just looking at his download numbers.
For sure, in this place there are several other posters using RG and LS.
And the users prefer buy premium on these two hosts because they will can download also the content of the other posters.
So, why they will want to buy an account of Lumfile if they can buy on RG or LS and download the content of other posters?
It's just a matter of logic!!

This is my test Thread
Content Total 150 Movies and
all Movies in this 3 Mirrors
equal opportunities for all

only the good hoster come in my big thread and on my own websites
Sorry for my bad English

Hi Lum, i've got this message when check one of my link :

Software error:

Can't use an undefined value as a HASH reference at Modules/XFSUtils.pm line 13. For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Edit : Ah...ok, seem now you applied black listed files i tried Re-up fresh link from that file then that fresh link gave the message : This file is black-listed

people doesnt want to buy lumfile because daily limit one of my customers just wrote me PM about it

If about daily download limit then Lumfile still give much than some host like LS ( 15 GB ), bitshare ( 20 GB ), not quite sure about RG, haven't use that host, but i have read that they have daily limit too.

Last edited:
Sales are quite less than others i worked before, Dont mind... Still i want to carry on with you Luma.
Can you Plan to change your affiliate plan??
I think Sales 65%/ Rebills 40% should be great for us as uploader.
What about your think Luma?

Last edited:
most of people agree with lumfile is eating sales I started fileparadox Im gettign sales
with lum I only got 1 sales in 15 days anyway I leave them

You complain, even when others are happy, who complained earlier. You leave lumfile for several days and still can not leave, while continuing to complain. Among the problems with uploading files. How can you leave the host and at the same time to upload new files to it? You are ridiculous, you understand?

Does anyone still doubt that freddy12 - just a troll, perhaps hired by competitors? I propose to ignore his posts.

I have dropped uploading to lumfile 2 days ago and started uploading to other host well known around here.

Guess what... i have sold 2 accounts still then already on the new filehost while i only sold 2 in one month of lumfile uploading...

Something is wrong in theyr counting, thats for sure, i have also made the test and bough an account from one of my links, it didnt count... Im not saying lumfile isnt counting any sales but it sure isnt counting 100%...

the test is wrong. you should ask someone to buy premium through your link.
i want to see how the test will go and hopefully publish the transaction proof so lumfile make aware of the fault if there's any.

I have dropped uploading to lumfile 2 days ago and started uploading to other host well known around here.

Guess what... i have sold 2 accounts still then already on the new filehost while i only sold 2 in one month of lumfile uploading...

Something is wrong in theyr counting, thats for sure, i have also made the test and bough an account from one of my links, it didnt count... Im not saying lumfile isnt counting any sales but it sure isnt counting 100%...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back