Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i received on 21.12.2012

Hello aff !

We have a delay in the add fund money into our MB account via Wire Transfer, we will try to wait for news tomorrow. If not, maybe you have to wait on Monday or Tuesday next week. We are trying to contact the support department of MB as soon as possible.

If you can't wait, please reply to this email, update your MB to account WMZ or LR, we can carry out alternative payment tomorrow.

Sincerely.

anybody receive this message?

I used 3 mirrors for my blog recently (before this I use only Lumfile links 100%). Lumfile has every links (old & new contents) while the other two has the latest contents only. surprised me visitors prefer to buy premium those two filehosts compared to Lumfile. this is the strong message that my visitors don't want me to continue to use Lumfile.

guess this is the right time to leave. too many problems and if you read the last 30 pages of this topic, you see many negative comments than compliments.

I really love working with Lumfile before database crashed, easily can get $150 to $200 per week but now it's very different even though more contents are uploaded every day. if you aware, they have two times database crashed...and I'm not going to be surprised if this will happen again for the third times soon.

I cannot deny that your continue support here is great, Lum compared to other filehost. I might return to use Lumfile if they get back as before database crashed (you get rewards for what you upload) but now it is very random, some affiliates has no problem with sales but most will realize sales are not like before database crashed.

thanks for all they payment I received, Lum. all the best for those who wanna stay with Lumfile.

lumzechai, when do remote upload this error come up and not success upload.....Pls fix ASAP.

Fatal Error: Can't opendir temporary folder (/var/www/cgi-bin/temp)(Input/output error)
Fixed. Please try again.

@LumFile make max file size Upload up to 5GB! for free affiliates pls
Free user only 3Gb is max

i received on 21.12.2012

anybody receive this message?
It for aff request money via MoneyBookers

Sir please answer my question what is the procedure of payment ? ill Request on 21 December when i Received how much u take time and also write it on 1st page thanks :)

i know that... so, next week i will receive money in mb?
We will pay after receive money sent for MB

Error
This file downloading are located on server maintenance. Please try again after few hours.
This server HDD corrupt. We rebuild RAID. It will back on Monday.

Sir please answer my question what is the procedure of payment ? ill Request on 21 December when i Received how much u take time and also write it on 1st page thanks :)
We have plan pay bellow:
Request from 01-07, we will pay on 15
Request from 08-14, we will pay on 22
Request from 15-21, we will pay on 01
Request from 22-end of month, we will pay on 08

Web upload is working but not redirect to uploaded file page.
Please let me know error message show on website

This server HDD corrupt. We rebuild RAID. It will back on Monday.

On which Server....? Maybe some files of mine in that server too. We don't have to test our files one by one just for know which server that have problem :). But since you said it will back on Monday, i assumed the files on that server are gonna be fine.

And this one is another Priority :
We are upgrading the system
Sometime, there will be some error occurs during access lumfile.com.
After upgrade will be more stable.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
I feel kinda crazy seeing that message more than +20 times everyday....surely will affect potential sales:wacko:. maybe until that problem fix, you can add this words into that message : Please Refresh the link again, because everytime i've got that message and i refresh the link, it worked.

Last edited:
I am and my some frd also not getting sale again last 5 days.Now this time I leave luma now.with my 14 uploaders.And now they empty your server disk now.good bye luma

And i know why u shave the sale because next week you need some fund for release bonus.we dont need bonus but i want u dont shave the sales.
So if you want we will work with you.Please celarfication.or with in 3 hours we are delete all around 10 tb files on your servers.

And also check following screeshot how dicrease download ratio instead increase.
mu7m0x.jpg

And how The stat same like my uploader frd.If you want I show you 10 screenshot with same stats

@luma I am waiting for your reply.

Last edited:
And today makes 1 month which the CC gate was added!

Now will be the time to get Rebills!! :sun:
And we will really know if, even with all these bug, the users liked Lumfile or not!

No sale today here, just 1 referral.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back