• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, it's getting funny and annoying.

I have wait very patience, try to loyal with your services, but since you comeback with new servers, and i'm starting posting again, all i've got only referral list with $0.

I try to believe your explanation, but still not make sense seeing reality like that. All i've got so far only some referral list with $0.

Please reply my PM, i need some make sense explanation for this. I'm starting tired with this situation.

Lol, it's getting funny and annoying.

I have wait very patience, try to loyal with your services, but since you comeback with new servers, and i'm starting posting again, all i've got only referral list with $0.

I try to believe your explanation, but still not make sense seeing reality like that. All i've got so far only some referral list with $0.

Please reply my PM, i need some make sense explanation for this. I'm starting tired with this situation.
I checked your account. You having only 6 ref under your account. I don't think this number of ref will bring sales for you.

request for lumfile

hi I want to know that I got that file to download and can see the file size but can't download it why? not with free and also can't download with premium...can anyone tell me how can I ? I already download 4 parts and at last part can't download it...I m downloading with 45kbps so plz help me out friends...:(

Tons of uploaded files are not working!

Whats going on with your servers?!?!?!

ttp://e16.lumfile.com:182/d/t6rnwao4kyrgedaf6oq7z4wtdpq32bbsbokolfjtimbbflgcdusqtse3

Example....

I checked your account. You having only 6 ref under your account. I don't think this number of ref will bring sales for you.
mine 90+ ref and only 10 of them (around 11%) are premium now. hope more will buy premium when you put new payment gateway tomorrow as promised.

please Lum, no more delay and broken promises.:facepalm:

the storage space and folder file size not same also download counter not same the report counter,I think you script have problem and can take a little time to see my pm?

title:about account problem

Payout Amount?
Does your current gateway accept US Customers?
Max filesize permissible via Web Upload?
When do you process Payouts for Affiliates?

You missed the point as i reply in my PM.
First i have to replace all dead links from all gone files from data center problem. After finished that, i started posting again, less than 5 days, so that 6 ref just a beginning.

And all i've got only referral list with $0, so i need to know, why this happened...? You can't say : I don't think this number of ref will bring sales for you. :facepalm:

But you should think too : Why they only signing as referral without buying Premium, that must be because they have problem for buying premium.

Since you said : I don't think this number of ref will bring sales for you, i think fair enough if i'm saying this : it should be a sales ( if they can buy premium easily ) or maybe it really sales, i never know, since i only can accept your explanation without can't do anything.

Well at least i use my right to ask, and glad i see other posts that have similar situation with me.

So, i will see if there's change with new payment gateway or not. I'm not posting a lot, but surely the situation before your data center problem much better than now.

And as you already now, i'm still loyal with your services, but i need better results too :), that's why i'm asking you.

Last edited:
a lot of files are not working...
we reaceive this mensage...

Error
This file downloading are located on server maintenance. Please try again after few hours.

but the file is there....
IS bad, because people that buy the account can not download... And they came to me, of course...
When this will be done?

Something is not ok .....i have in the last 2 days one sale and 13 new refferals.All my files are bigger then 300MB and i set Max Download Filesize For Free User at 300.So when someone try to download get this message
"Unfortunately, the file owner has limited free downloads of this file. Thus a premium membership is required to download this file." .
Will someone register if they dont want to buy?

You started , i follow your services and then in a moment you change the servers i lost every thing.... ( i can't imagine how much money did you get there)

You said sorry, i apologies and follow again your services...
And now user can not download files that exist, FTP is not working,
I don't see sales because is not working.

What is you excuse this time?

Something is not ok .....i have in the last 2 days one sale and 13 new refferals.All my files are bigger then 300MB and i set Max Download Filesize For Free User at 300.So when someone try to download get this message
"Unfortunately, the file owner has limited free downloads of this file. Thus a premium membership is required to download this file." .
Will someone register if they dont want to buy?
I agree. they be your referrals because of one reason; they clicked premium button then register but unable to buy/purchase with current reseller.

worst case might be they upgrade their account to premium successfully but the script has a bug where it cannot update premium status to that user and give sales credit to us.:facepalm:

Big chunk of my files not available now!
So, how can I start work with LUM again, if I see the same situation what was when you have been closed last time!

lum
after registering some of them downloaders likes to buy premiums because of no payment gateway they cant but and those members comes as referal
when new payment gateway available pls send them mails for referals thats we have integrated a new payment processor who can buy premium through all over world and provide the premium link which they registered through that link so that affliate will get sale from already referal members
pls consider this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back