• 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Server e.2 giving low speeds .
If you dont come with new payment gateway TODAY , i am really gone.
I'm tired og promisses, and nothing done about 2 weeks!

Server e.2 giving low speeds .
If you dont come with new payment gateway TODAY , i am really gone.
I'm tired og promisses, and nothing done about 2 weeks!

We have error while test on 3D secure credit card. Please wait they accept go live again. we want it fast GoLive than you want it. Please understand it

like i said... alot of files are showing up as offline:

http://e16.lumfile.com:182/d/t6rnwao4kyrgedaf6oq7z4wtdpq32bbsbokolfjtimbbflgcdusqtse3

Example....

Fixed

You started , i follow your services and then in a moment you change the servers i lost every thing.... ( i can't imagine how much money did you get there)

You said sorry, i apologies and follow again your services...
And now user can not download files that exist, FTP is not working,
I don't see sales because is not working.

What is you excuse this time?

Let me know what error when you upload via FTP ? [hmmm]

Last edited:
Add some decent server man plz

Few server having wrong config. I temp removed it while our tech fix it. It will back online today.

Lum
I again reupload and again and again until you get back to me with a $ 97 order account Prostop.You understand what I mean:sun:

Take a look at what we have problems in the past. If we pay for you, it will entice more illegal on our services. Do not accept your file uploaded. :)

Last edited:
So i sent you a big list of shared premium accounts and you banned nothing....just saw one that i sent you and it works !!Yeah ....everybody can have premium for free !!!!!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Onky fuc&ing lies ....dont trust this host ....only lies for over 3 weeks and nothing done!!
Gone!

So i sent you a big list of shared premium accounts and you banned nothing....just saw one that i sent you and it works !!Yeah ....everybody can have premium for free !!!!!!!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Onky fuc&ing lies ....dont trust this host ....only lies for over 3 weeks and nothing done!!
Gone!
All sharing account blocked. Do you have test it ?
Please let me know what lie ? Golive need approve from payment gateway staff. Not us.

News update: We fixed website sales via reseller.

Yes i have test it and works just fine!!!
Here test it yourself :
User: john2829
Password: john2829

And another one that i sent you , not banned ...but his premium expired
All have downloads but sales not .....yeaaaahhhh....because you are to lazy to ban some accounts.....i shouldnt waste my time!

And what lies? Tell me when you said will be new payment gateway live?First time .....2 weeks ago....
LOL "News update: We fixed website sales via reseller.". Who cares about reseller??
He can go to hell.....

Last edited:
Can you not give us any more information on the new payment gateway, is the new payment gateway ikorona? why is the gateway taking so long to be added.

And what lies? Tell me when you said will be new payment gateway live?First time .....2 weeks ago....
LOL "News update: We fixed website sales via reseller.". Who cares about reseller??
He can go to hell.....
yes, with reseller then I can expect another day with zero sales.<_<:facepalm:-_-

today is the promised day for new payment gateway out...no more delay please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back