Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have lost the user information in trying to move the data center. Please send us email with purchase ID(or order number)/Order Email/UserName/Password/Premium account expiration date to recover again your premium account. We will process your request within 24h-72h, please be patient, we will add bonus period on your account.

the heck I thought your'e talking to me hahaha

Our tech still working on it. Because I temp remove count download for test something, so stat zero but not affect sales.

I sent you information on my account can you kindly restore it?

Lumzechai,
Multi Rename File does not work... no Save...
After the page is reloaded all the names remain as they were.
Сorrect, please...

come on lum fix your stats.. to play some test with stats it`s the most stupid thing... people lost trust in you after your problems and now continue with stupid things.. FIX YOUR STATS!

If this was the good news , then belive e this is the worst news you can give us. i-koruna is the worst payment option .....with this one or without this is the same!!

Please let me know if you will keep ths option, i better spent another week or 2 for uploading files to other host , then to waste time and have no benefit.

Also when te remote upload speed will be fixed??Because that speeds are crap

Last edited:
Please be patient, we are waiting to approve new payment gateway and we will see it working well. Issues related to system errors, our technical staff is still working on it.

remote upload from extabit 989Mb got error "filesize too big"

can you check?

Please give me your extabit link

Our tech still working on it. Because I temp remove count download for test something, so stat zero but not affect sales.

stats are frozen..............

yes status frozen totally zero pls fix it techs

Please be patient, we are waiting to approve new payment gateway and we will see it working well. Issues related to system errors, our technical staff is still working on it.

Please give me your extabit link

check PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back