Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are not all stupid,so my question for you xaineez ,how much lumzechai paid for your support off this deceiver,please speak for your self,I hate those who are drawn into an asshole and sold for small money like you,and
stop to speak in my name, unlike you, my brain is healthy
STFU i am seek about your spam here .....i lost big money a lot of times when some filehosts closed 600$ with filesonic.....400Euro with squillion and with lumfile small amount , but you dont see me screaming around here like a bitch!!
You dont like it go away !!
Every filehost have problem , if he had his database be sure you was paid!!
He alrady told you about refund and is verry simple .....you pay with the card you get money in your card not paypal. wtf is so hard to understand?

Luma i know you are very hard situation.And I have not any question for you.Within some days I will create again new account but I want premium.not my any earning.i feel your feeling.Anyone follow me?

lumzechai
You ignored my question, and it is very important for the majority of web masters. Please, answer it:
lumzechai
You contacted the hosting company on the database now? What are they saying? If they refuse to return a database of technical information, on what grounds? It's not the files, some of which may be illegal, but only statistics!

If your contract with them is no point to extradite the database, you can threaten them to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back