Votes: 23 7.8%
  • 11 - 49Mb

Votes: 45 15.3%
  • 1 - 10Mb

Votes: 113 38.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont ahve sticky there .....but you said only stupid foums have sticky ....and i give you example with forum that have sticky topic and is not stupid!I stopped posting in warez-bb 1 year ago ....because files are deleted too fast !

@hidelinkz whats you says ? lumfile is slave sales ?

anyway I repeat what I say cancel if you not happy with this host you shouıld do like me just leave anyway other peopel probably do same thing no one share anything with out sales if lum slave sales they just do it them self people will leave them soon and they will close their host and probably get banned from all forums I know they banned from some forums reasons unreable services

Last edited:
I don't care your site with 4 mil Alexa rank. Now, i can understand why you not have sales.

LOL.. BIG whiner and a moderator of million alexa site. Really Joke.
I thought he deleted all his files long time ago... been threatening up to now.

C'mon cancel ... lumfile doesnt need your whining and constant threat. Go find somewhere else that you are happy with.

I think I will join cancel too this is go so long every time I look this thread everyone write how lumfile is cheat on sales I dont think everyone is wrong only 2 3 peoples write hereIm getting sales or something

50cce949b7594sK7ody.jpg

I can say this I told with 15 20 peoples on this forum every one said that same thing lumfile is not count sales and they are sure %100 about it

I also sure my sales not count at forums I share The only person share lumfile its me and I see 100 120 preminum download everyday so where thoose preminum accounts come ? :D I mean if no one share other than me lumfile how peopel find preminum and download from me ? one person PMed me 3 days ago I give him my referalink he told me he bought preminum but I see nothing agian they probably cant track properly but they earn money from sales Im not saying you are eating moneys from us but there is clear subjects your system have problem some people write getting sales from other people links
some people says 10 days no sales some peoples talk about why stats not stable and only answer
"we got do you have proff hihihihhiihi" ofcorse no one could have prooff anyway I leave this guys I shared 20 days this guys and only I got 1 sale I think this cant not from me its people keep buyting from fileparadox and netload fileparadox is newest host rightnow and I got 6 sales in 15 days and yours 20 days 1 sale

one issue and that i believe i cannot prove...is that if lumzechai says that sales count test yourself we TRUST him but how can we prove that ..buying through resellers does count as a sale?

last time lumzechai disabled resellers we did earn alot and that was before he lost data base...

hey lumzechai we lost money when you lost data base...we still trust you and upload for your site... but why can't you disable resellers for atleast 3 days...just to see if there's any improvement...what's the fear? if you are right there's nothing to fear but at least let us test so that we may know that we are going wrong and Not you...

I am happy with lumfile sales, I get a few every day. There's so many different forums, sometimes people buy premium and then download all they want, but they didn't get premium from your file, maybe they got premium from my file, or someone else's file. Really though if you are unhappy with this host, move on to another one and try them.

@cancel and everyone: if someone really want leave our filehost. Confirm here or my PM, i will delete all your files. Don't keep any one. You will see we not need your file on our server if your file not have bring any sales. It's true.

hey lumzechai we lost money when you lost data base...we still trust you and upload for your site... but why can't you disable resellers for atleast 3 days...just to see if there's any improvement...what's the fear? if you are right there's nothing to fear but at least let us test so that we may know that we are going wrong and Not you...
We keep it because it still bring your sales. More option for downloader can choice.

@lumzechai
I still have ftp problem I uploaded 100 links and 10 links not uploaded agian from ftp can you please tell those tecs to check it agian
I do not sure that. Our tech said: they tracking file uploaded via FTP. Also, we will add big FTP server on Wed next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back